• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup Quarter-Final: Arsenal v Man City | Tuesday, December 22 | KO: 20:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Who goes through to the Semi-Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Hmmm, as early as city and Liverpool I was starting to realise that we basically entered these games as massive underdogs with a cowardly mentality. I didn’t say anything as it was City and Liverpool but the way Liverpool dominated us when it ‘really mattered’ was embarrassing. It was like “okay they’ve won a community shield and beat us when we had the league wrapped up but fun is over”.

When I realised that he probably is just a rookie and not the next Pep was around the Leicester game. We won at United straight after but then the following games just confirmed it for me.

I don’t necessarily want him sacked, but I do want us to bring in a good manager ASAP. I’d sack him right f*cking now if Poch/Nagelsman etc. said yes.
Same, but to be "overseen" by Edu and Vinai?

This club is a joke.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Pep will probably play a 3rd tear team and we may actually win this, and Arteta will use it to stay on.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
City could play their reserves, I just can't see us winning or even scoring tbh. No way does Pep let his ex minion get one over on him at a time when he's floundering himself.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
My team

Runnarsson

Norton-Cuffy-Chambers-Saliba---Kolasinac

AMN----Azeez-Cottrell

--Balogun---Nketiah--Nelson
If we're battered, can write it off as being just the kids.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Theo stole that pass meant for Monreal and gifted Mes an assist. :rofl:

Think this might of been Giroud's last Emirates goal in the league, before his hattrick on the last day.

What was a more tone deaf celebration ...Giroud cupping his ears to his own fans after his drought that year, or his scorpion kick celebration in the DRAW at Bournemouth...gimp :lol: :facepalm:

Reactions: A_G

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Think this might of been Giroud's last Emirates goal in the league, before his hattrick on the last day.

What was a more tone deaf celebration ...Giroud cupping his ears to his own fans after his drought that year, or his scorpion kick celebration in the DRAW at Bournemouth...gimp :lol: :facepalm:
He even cupped his ear at the fans when Welbeck scored against Norwich a few weeks earlier:
526579604.jpg

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
You know what's going to be really, really, really ****ing annoying?

We'll play on the break, City will fail to score, and we'll win either on penalties or via a fluke goal. Arteta will claim it as vindication for his MeThOd and Edu will back him up

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I hope we at least get to see a somewhat hopeful lineup. I want to see Reiss and ESR starting this. Maybe Balogun is a stretch but that'd be nice too. I definitely don't expect a win but please just give me some new ****ery - I'm tired of the same old guys giving the same tired performances.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Where you stand on Arteta?
Dunno.

On one hand, there are players there clearly hindering the "process" he's trying to put in and are basically some of the worst players in the club's history and you want to give him more time. But he's not helping himself either. 5 points from 10 is absolutely outrageous and Riou could do better than that. 2 open play goals is outrageous also.

So, in summary, i dunno. My hatred for Xhaka, El Neny and Willian sort of blinds me when it comes to Arteta.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Dunno.

On one hand, there are players there clearly hindering the "process" he's trying to put in and are basically some of the worst players in the club's history and you want to give him more time. But he's not helping himself either. 5 points from 10 is absolutely outrageous and Riou could do better than that. 2 open play goals is outrageous also.

So, in summary, i dunno. My hatred for Xhaka, El Neny and Willian sort of blinds me when it comes to Arteta.

Last time we won this competition, Tony Adams' broke a Northern Irishman's arm :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

There is no chance of Sol ever leaving for Arsenal. He is a Spurs fan and there is not a hope in hell of him playing in an Arsenal shirt.

David Buchler, Tottenham Vice-Chairman, 2001

Latest posts

Top Bottom