• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup Quarter-Final: Arsenal v Man City | Tuesday, December 22 | KO: 20:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Who goes through to the Semi-Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Can't string two passes together, camping in our own half, having mediocre players all over instead of giving young talent a shot..

Imagine there being an actual crowd at the Emirates :lol:

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
If nature was kind, Runarsson would have some kind of brightly colored appendage to ward off predators the poor, helpless little bugger.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
nah I'm laughing watching Runarsson.. He's so clueless.. Funniest thing though is that he's actually pretty tall, but looks like a midget in goal.

This keeper can't have come from an academy. He's probably Iceland's worst dental hygienist and only played football because the proper keeper went to live with the Puffins. Can you confirm @hydrofluoric acid?

I can confirm. Rúnarsson tried also to live with the puffins, but the puffin kings said they only take people in who really know to be good GK's.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Pub team level and i'm dead serious. Shaking when they have the ball and our defenders throwing absolute garbage random long balls forward. Wouldn't surprise me if they had beers before this match ffs

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
We can't cross, we can't pass, we can't fight and win a ball, we can't keep a ball.

What do they do in training????

We practice how to keep shape and do drills to remember what zones you're allowed to play in.

Or something like that. Arteta doesn't seem to know anything else besides that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Young players need freedom of expression to develop as creative players... they should be encouraged to try skills without fear of failure.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom