• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup Quarter-Final: Arsenal v Man City | Tuesday, December 22 | KO: 20:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Who goes through to the Semi-Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I'm convinced that Runarsson's only purpose is to make Arteta look tall comparatively.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Ceballos :lol: Imagine Adams and Keown watching that

lufere7

Player:Martinelli
Inevitable double yellow incoming, watch Arteta celebrate it as he gets his "X let us down" excuse to save his job for another week :lol:

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

skysports-aaron-ramsdale-bournemouth_5068226.jpg

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Tbf the only good thing about Runar is that we didn’t spend 15M on David Raya just because he was the other keeper our coach had worked with.

novar

This is how we won that FA Cup too tbh, it was embarrassing to watch too, I was way too disgusted with our football to even bother celebrating.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Comical defending there letting the ball bounce :lol:

The club needs to bottom out get rid of the waste that's there and go again. Serious input from the owner is required.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom