• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Chelsea | Saturday 26th December | KO: 17:30 GMT | Sky Sports

MOTM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He's a great footy pundit. love him

He is pretty good, tbf...plus he was once in a tv show with the late, great Rik Mayall, so I have a soft spot for him too.

bergholt

Lol.

Part of me is kinda pissed he nailed that one. He's not the answer, will never be.

I think he’s fine as the 11th best player in the side or as depth DM. But we’ve been relying on him to be one of our top few. That’s not good enough.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan

Not sure about xG anymore thier first shot on target was when scored most of thier chances were off target and we should have 4 up lol
It's absolute bollocks. I was open to the idea of xG at first but the longer it has been the more I've realized none of these nerds know what the f*ck they're doing.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice

Not sure about xG anymore thier first shot on target was when scored most of thier chances were off target and we should have 4 up lol

As if anyone could take xG seriously.

We could easily have scored 5. Leno barely had a save to make all match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In a football match anything can happen, the players, 90 minutes, fantastic moves, an element of luck, talent, courage, and touch of magic and, for those who are watching these men play, the search for excitement, for a memory, for a lesson in life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom