• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: West Brom vs Arsenal | Saturday January 2nd | KO: 20:00 | BT Sport

MOTM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

baccy_man

Established Member
Excellent first half great to see the quick passing game again they just split teams apart when they play like that,
It's good to see the amount of effort that the players are putting in it's like they want to play for the team again,
Looking forward to the second half hopefully we don't sit back and try to see the game out with the lead that we have.

Impact

Established Member
I know it's only West Brom but that's the best we have looked in absolutely ages. Hale end boys bringing back Wengerball in 2021. Tears in my eyes man, tears in my eyes.

Balboa

I think any player who is technically sound, fairly press resistant with good pace walks into our midfield atm. Aoart from maybe positional play, what has Elneny done than AMN or any average CM couldn't do? Afree that we need new faces in CM though.
Well, Elneny is able to persuade managers that he deserves to start at CM. AMN has never done that yet...

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Frankly, I think Laca is enjoying the game more, hence his looking better. When you have a real CAM slipping in balls around the box, it certainly opens things up for him, and he’s putting in the effort. Auba I don’t understand. He should be the one taking advantage of this fluid attack, but he seems to be playing at a much slower pace.

Pyromaniac

Good first half. Only weak moment was when Xhaka tried to get the freekick and they broke through. (To be fair the referee gave almost nothing this half. People falling over or not). Waaaaaay too easy as well as they crossed nearly the whole pitch and we did have people back.

While we played well up to that point we went overdrive after to get the two goals. So, may have been a blessing in disguise.
Xhaka has to be the worst player ever provoking free kicks. He loses the ball because of that at least once every game

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

More than happy to admit I never saw this level of performance coming from Laca. But we played Auba-Özil-Pepe behind him for a lot last season and he still looked woeful, so I think it's a bit simplistic to stay ESR has made a different, unless you're saying he and Saka are better than Özil and Pepe. Tho I'm more than willing to go along with that tbh.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
robert_pires_2006_05_07.jpg

drake-hotline-bling-jacket-moncler.png

Smith-Rowe-and-Saka.jpg

drake-xlarge_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqZPnXlBHEdt8AtjizIYNgmZhw_iIPZqUNP2EjAIFcGyw.jpg

This is the poster you 2 rate so highly? @Tir Na Nog @GDeep™

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
What bullshit is this? Are you even watching the game? Stop bashing players who are performing totally okay.

Yeah, I thought Bellerin did a have a decent performance. Lots of good runs.

And those last 10-15 minutes have to be taken in context as the snow clearly impacted the fludity. Don't really blame Holding for that corner either.

Legend14

Established Member
What bullshit is this? Are you even watching the game? Stop bashing players who are performing totally okay.
We are trying to build a great team. I call it as I see it. Bellerin was poor. Just because we are winning doesn’t give him a pass. Watch the game. The full game.

Impact

Established Member
Ceballos has given us some good verticality from deep. It's helped quicken our build up. Tierney, Smith Rowe and Saka all on a completely different level to everyone else on the pitch. Lacazette looking sharp too. Could and maybe should have got on the scoresheet.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

It was only matter of time Tierney to explode he been great this season even with our 7 winless run he been doing well.
Transferred him into my fantasy football for this week. Fancied a run of clean sheets and maybe an assist. The guy is quality. Confidence is everything. Without confidence he just stuck to the basics defend first. Didn't help he was a LCB for more than half of it. Now we are a bit more confident we will see his progressive play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom