• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: West Brom vs Arsenal | Saturday January 2nd | KO: 20:00 | BT Sport

MOTM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Good display of collective football in a field that is tricky and complicated. the ball is very slippery which can cause many problems.

Love to see how KT is solidifying himself as an elite LB.
We can score 4 or 5, but play carefully, lets see if we can get a clean sheet.

Feeling for Big Sam, he needs 3-4 players if he wants to stay in the PL.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
"And then they says Tierney isn't as good as that crossing merchant Robertson going forward..."

tenor.gif

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I love how peoples agendas will always override what they're watching. Mari could have 10 good games in a row but as soon as he makes one mistake he will be the worst signing we've ever made.

Vast majority of this fan base are reactionary plebs of the highest order.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Seeing a lot of ‘West Brom are dirt poor’ type comments.

At what point does the scoreline go from poor West Brom to excellent Arsenal?

Both can be true, can they not?

West brom are horrible, as are Burnley and a lot of other teams this squad should be able to beat more often than not.

I love that we actually showed up to a relegation material team and behaved the way we’re actually supposed to due to the quality we have.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
What's helped us is that WBA havent sat deep, thinking they could attack our poor defense of recent weeks.

Arteta deserves credit for selecting enough technicians to take advantage of the spaces behind and between their lines.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Man my poor kid Bellerin can't get any rest, is he that bad? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm prepared to be committed to the club at least until we go into the new stadium. For me, it’s important that the club goes in there and that I make sure the team are at a very good level. After that, whether it’s me or someone else, the club will be able to compete at the highest level. But for me to run away now would not be fair.

Arsène Wenger after extending his contract on 2004

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Arsenal are considering a move for Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow as a replacement for Aaron Ramsdale [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Newcastle manager Eddie Howe is keen to reunite with Ramsdale if the club can make an acceptable offer [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Ajax LB Jorrel Hato remains the club’s top defensive target [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom