• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: The Croy-10 Cruyff

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I’ll still get Isco on loan. Some of the fixtures coming up and the hectic schedule, you’re going to need more than a kid.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Arteta has some thinking though, do you sign anybody and block ESR in terms of the future?

Buendia is young himself.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Arteta has some thinking though, do you sign anybody and block ESR in terms of the future?

Saka, ESR, Buendia rotate to cover AM and RW
Auba and Martinelli cover LW
Lacazette and Balogun up top.

Numbers are good and age mix is good. Move Martinelli up top and sign an LW/LAM and sell Lacazette in summer. Maybe a year too soon? Keep Laca?

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Love this kid. Remember watching some u-18 footage of him some years ago and raving about him in the prospects thread, looked a proper potential world beater. Hope he can stay fit.

Kind of reminds me of a more direct Rosicky.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Incredibly far away from the point I was making.

I initially said that I believed Smith Rowe was just another Ramsey. As in a midfielder who can make the third man runs, get into the box and potentially score.

Ramsey was never a very gifted player in terms of dribbling, beating a man or finding acute passes. But he had many gifted technicians around him which helped.
Ramsey was very gifted technically and could beat a man fairly easy, I feel like you digging deeper for yourself. Just another Ramsey? Put some respon Ramseys name. Maybe you don’t remember a young Ramsey but he was a technician

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Ramsey was very gifted technically and could beat a man fairly easy, I feel like you digging deeper for yourself. Just another Ramsey? Put some respon Ramseys name. Maybe you don’t remember a young Ramsey but he was a technician
Ramsey has the technical level of Gerrard/lampard (SHXT). Never plays like xavi/pirlo/busquets/iniesta/fabregas/silva/coutinho/cazorla.......The players I mentioned above was way way more technical than Ramsey. Ramsey was SHXT.

shoot for the top

Great to finally have an attacking mid in the team. Hope he carries on. I hope we bring back Özil as a back-up if we don't sign any am in the transfer window.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
ESR can shoot as well the goals will come, once he adds that to his Premier League game its gonna be levels, like everyone else I hope he can stay fit, the glowing praise from the Huddersfield coach, RB Leipzig taking him on loan injured and then still trying to option a purchase after he hardly played for them should tell you his pedigree.

Legend14

Established Member
ESR one touches a lot of balls and moves all the time. He has single handedly sped up our play and increased our intellect. Teams have struggled to keep up.

Whereas playing with Özil seemed like playing with 10, ESR makes it seem like we are playing with 12. Thats one difference between the two.

blaze_of_glory

ESR one touches a lot of balls and moves all the time. He has single handedly sped up our play and increased our intellect. Teams have struggled to keep up.

Whereas playing with Özil seemed like playing with 10, ESR makes it seem like we are playing with 12. Thats one difference between the two.
ESR is providing what have been missing with Özil out.

We were literally second last in the league in points collected since Özil was dropped until ESR started getting game time.

Legend14

Established Member
ESR is providing what have been missing with Özil out.

We were literally second last in the league in points collected since Özil was dropped until ESR started getting game time.
Yes, I am surprised by the impact of adding a 10. Many were saying we needed one, but I wasn’t one of them. The impact literally changed the season.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

The Willian signing is looking increasingly like a calamitous decision. How we offered an old man a retirement package when we had a 19 year old in our team that could do a better job is beyond belief.:frustrated:

I love it when we agree:D. Kim “broken back” Kalstrom was a better signing than this guy

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League

Yes. No problem in signing Buendia. Look I love ESR and I’m a advocate for youth but Arsenal have horribly mismanaged some excellent youngsters because we were too reliant on them. Wilshere is 28 and jobless and that’s on Arsenal. No matter how good he was, we shouldn’t have been so reliant on a 18 year old. We need to learn from our errors. I don’t want ESR to be good for 2 years and then end up looking for a club in his late twenties. I want him to have a long and prosperous career (preferably at Arsenal). Sign Buendia, and if Buendia looks good we can move him on and let ESR take over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We lacked a little bit of sharpness

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom