• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Julian Brandt

Mudi

Why do I have a feeling that there is an offer on the table: cash + Guendouzi

It would make sense for both parties. Maybe that's why

Mudi

We can't do this until summer at least
Why not? Unless Hertha has a option to buy, the transfer would be legimate.

Guendouzi can still finish his season at Hertha which I don't think Dortmund would mind given the fact that he is playing every week.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

i think we'll try for Brandt if we couldn't get Buendia both are good players won't mind if we got one of them better than getting players who are not fit on 6 months like Isco or Eriksen.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
For €25M we should get this done. I love this guy. Wonderful technician and a rocket shot. Really like the way Favre converted him to CM. I think he could excel here. Not sure why his form dropped off exactly but he’s still young and has room to improve.

Would be a huge fan of this.

Looks excellent technically, really good close control. I love the idea of him as a CM, or playing in a double pivot next to Partey. I would take him and Buendia to be honest.

Is he left footed? I cant tell really.

Edit: I see he is marked as a right footed player.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I think this is the most likely purchase this window. I doubt it’s only for €25m but by the sounds of it Dortmund are open to sell so there’s a deal to be done.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Dortmund mostly using Rues and Rayna in his position so Dortmund won't mind to get money for him or his Value will go down if it's 25M euros it'll be a good deal to make for us.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
For a January transfer window, Buendia and Brandt together would be brilliant. But I expect we'll only get one of either, and probably the one that the selling club is willing to allow to leave on loan with a mandatory purchase option.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Would still rather Buendía, but for that price it might be worth the punt with Brandt? As long as wages are kept resonable, he could just go back to germany if it doesn't work out.

Aslo, 25m euro for someone who could be a rotational player is sort of normal these days...

For me it should be Buendia or no one. This season is almost unsalvageable so no point in a cheaper quick fix.

Liverpool showed with both Alisson and Van Dijk they were prepared to wait if it meant getting their main targets.

Not seen a lot of Brandt but tbh I don’t think you’ll miss with Buendia.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

For me it should be Buendia or no one. This season is almost unsalvageable so no point in a cheaper quick fix.

Liverpool showed with both Alisson and Van Dijk they were prepared to wait if it meant getting their main targets.

Not seen a lot of Brandt but tbh I don’t think you’ll miss with Buendia.

Agree, splashing 25M on Brandt because we can't get Buendia seems silly, get someone in on loan if needs be.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
For a January transfer window, Buendia and Brandt together would be brilliant. But I expect we'll only get one of either, and probably the one that the selling club is willing to allow to leave on loan with a mandatory purchase option.
Why would Norwich loan their best player when chasing a promotion worth hundreds of millions?

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Advantage of Buendia is that he is proven goods so to speak. There'll be none of that adjusting to another country and league.

The price though...

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Agree, splashing 25M on Brandt because we can't get Buendia seems silly, get someone in on loan if needs be.

If you can’t get Buendia now I’d understand Eriksen on loan even though he’s a dead player now.

Pointless spaffing money up the wall on second choices. Keep the powder dry.

Arsenal Quotes

It works. I am just waiting until everyone has copied it, then I shall come up with something new.

Herbert Chapman on the famous WM formation

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom