• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Crystal Palace | Thursday 14th January | KO:20:00 | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We're playing a deep back line in terms of CBs and limiting how far forward the CMs go because we don't want to get countered and those players aren't athletic.

As a result our front 4 are too far away and easy to double team and isolate

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

tenor.gif

Bruh...how much do you earn lol
There a few of us high net worth individuals on this forum. Send me your PayPal I’ll send you 10k if you like?

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
So basically we're stuck with Willian and Auba till 2023?

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Hope people realize AMN is not a left back, it's not his fault this club has no proactive plan in the transfer Market so he is having to be shifted into every position in the book.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Arsenal start well, nice zippy passing, but if they dont score within fifteen mins they run out of ideas

How many shots did we have in those 15 mins? Those types of spells where we keep the ball and do nothing with it lull in the team into a false sense of security and con them into thinking they're doing well in the game.

Iceman10

Established Member
Imagine thinking AMN is better than Bellerin. Man has been crap. But he's AM's darling, so what do I know.

To be fair it looked like AMN had upside potential to equal or better Bellerin for much of last year, but as with Holding we are seeing for Bellerin the time it takes for full recoveries from knee injuries. That said, we just haven’t seen what AMN can do regularly at RB this season as we would have done if Bellerin was sold last summer.

OSBK

Established Member
Smith Rowe needs to get closer to Xhaka and Ceballos, A player like him shouldnt be waiting for the ball, He should be demanding it, trying to make plays, Hes too much trying to run off defenders and waiting for the ball. Same with most of our attackers.

I think we need to be 15yrds up the pitch. Esr should be pressing high with laca making palace play quick and high balls. We condense that space and then palace will crack, the palace defense cant play ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Have Tottenham closed the gap on Arsenal?
Last time I checked they were still 4 miles and 11 titles away

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom