• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Crystal Palace | Thursday 14th January | KO:20:00 | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We're playing a deep back line in terms of CBs and limiting how far forward the CMs go because we don't want to get countered and those players aren't athletic.

As a result our front 4 are too far away and easy to double team and isolate

Wisdom. Thank you

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

20m for AMN?
I'll bite your arm off.
Should have taken it from wolves and ran ffs.

Genuine question: When was the last time AMN played well in a league game?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If the struggle continues we have Willian Pepe on bench problem they been off form so let's see it chance they should grab and make difference

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Imagine balling out as a kid like Eze and Mitchell against this bum Arsenal team, be so class.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Aside from zaha no other palace player gets away from our defence. Amn killed townsend at the start of the game and gave him a few yrds head start.

Benteke aint pulling out a auba turbo
AMN and Bellerin can run, the others are much slower than we perhaps are even giving them credit!

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

We're incredibly fit. Teams seems to tire out in the second half when playing us.

So we should win this.

Iceman10

Established Member
Most comments in here for Xhaka for the first half were positive, which is a change, but more about the player performing. Ceballos was ok, but around the 65 mins mark there is possibility to sub him for Partey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom