• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Newcastle | Monday, January 18 | KO: 20:00 UTC | Sky Sports

MOTM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
After the Everton game, didn't Freddie say... "Özil is injured, but even if he wasn't, I wouldn't have picked him today." ...clear issues there.

But a few weeks ago on Monday night football, Freddie as a guest said... "A player of Özil's quality, should always be in the squad."

Clear as day he disliked Arteta :rofl:

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
giphy.gif

That should be grounds for account removal tbh.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

After the Everton game, didn't Freddie say... "Özil is injured, but even if he wasn't, I wouldn't have picked him today." ...clear issues there.

But a few weeks ago on Monday night football, Freddie as a guest said... "A player of Özil's quality, should always be in the squad."

Clear as day he disliked Arteta :rofl:
Arteta is so unlikeable he can make almost anyone sympathise with Özil.

I remember when Freddie said he wasn’t going to pick Özil though it was after he kicked his gloves to the stands after he got subbed :rofl:

And yeah you’re right on sky he did say home games he’d pick Özil. We’ve been through a lot as fans it’s a shame.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Just noticed some funny comments replying to this tweet.

One fan saying this is why we sold Martinez, another replies that Emi has already had 4 clean sheets...love football :rofl:

Largely because we’re set up to restrict shots faced. Regardless of opposition. It’s come at a cost though - 19 goals in 18 games and 7 of those came in 2 games against Fulham and West Brom.

No way to dress that up.

Riou

Arteta is so unlikeable he can make almost anyone sympathise with Özil.

I remember when Freddie said he wasn’t going to pick Özil though it was after he kicked his gloves to the stands after he got subbed :rofl:

And yeah you’re right on sky he did say home games he’d pick Özil. We’ve been through a lot as fans it’s a shame.

Do you remember when we brought Lehmann back as a coach, then he was sacked and Jens tweeted...

"I am sorry to leave the club after one year, it's a shame this club doesn't have the same winners mentality as it once did."

...think this was Emery era, but still funny :lol:

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I thought if I came to the match day thread they couldn't possibly be talking about Özil on there too! :offtopic:

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Do you remember when we brought Lehmann back as a coach, then he was sacked and Jens tweeted...

"I am sorry to leave the club after one year, it's a shame this club doesn't have the same winners mentality as it once did."

I do remember when Jens came back but my timelines are fuzzy.

The lack of winners mentality is a running theme isn’t it. Freddie also said something similar.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

The banter era never ended. It just kept going.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Leno
Cedric - Holding - David Luiz - AMN
Elneny - Xhaka
Pepe - Ceballos - Auba
Laca

That’s the team going about on Twitter apparently.

Riou

Leno
Elneny - Xhaka
Pepe - Ceballos - Auba
Laca

Great team, tbf...should be enough to guarantee Newcastle the win.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Partey will start. Aubameyang and Lacazette will start. Tierney will miss out. Esr starts and Saka starts. Xhaka starts. Cedric will play right back and Bellerin will be at left back. That's my guess.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Will Tierney be back? Would also like to see Gabriel back in next to Holding. Martinelli to come on for Laca.

Leno
Bellerin Holding Gabriel Tierney
Partey Xhaka
ASR
Saka Laca Auba

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Leno
Elneny - Xhaka
Pepe - Ceballos - Auba
Laca

I'll maybe delete my last post of guesses. I'd be surprised if that's the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom