• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Newcastle | Monday, January 18 | KO: 20:00 UTC | Sky Sports

MOTM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Its an achievement no matter whether you play Pulis ball or Guardiola ball or Cruyff ball or Ballygobingobongo ball

Rule 1 of football.. don't concede

Rule 2.. don't concede

Rule 3.. score at least once..

Keep to rule one and two.. you'll never lose

Keep to rule one, two and three.. you'll always win

Football is a simple game really

Please, this is offensive to the residents of Ballygobingobingo.

bonzka

I just look at Saka and ESR, especially Saka, and I just think for the love of God he's gonna tear a muscle, give him a rest. maybe there are some cases like you mention but I can think of plenty more of young players being overplayed and it harming their careers later on.

Saka and ESR should have long careers here, no rush, just give them some help, they're not ready to be playing two 90 mins a week.
You're totally right. But Saka when playing on the wing (especially the right) seems so efficient in his play; sprints, movement and interaction with the play that he sort of coasts through games. Little surges of productivity. He's not a lung buster and hopefully that doesn't wipe him out like others who play at high intensity throughout.

Melquiades

How were we terrible in the first half. So much weight on scoring as the only metric. We played well the first half. We finished shots the second.

Newcastle is awful, and we did what was expected.

We really had only one good chance in the first half, the Auba sitter he hit off the post. Defended fine and Newcastle had nothing going forward, but considering the quality of the opposition, it was a pretty stale half. Looked like Crystal Palace over again with lots of possession and crosses but little real movement or quality.

2nd half we came out flying and were ripping them apart from the opening minute. Saka/ESR/Lacazette were all far more dynamic in the 2nd half, regardless of whether they finished or not.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
0_Manchester-City-v-Watford-FA-Cup-Final-Wembley-Stadium.jpg

pepsterling.jpg

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

It's a conundrum alright. I broke it off with a girl once cos she was just a bit dull, although hot as f*ck. Every time I saw her afterwards I kicked myself like how could you stop things, she's smoking hot ffs. But you gotta remind yourself that actually being in her company was awkward as f*ck and she's one of those girls that post great photos on insta with incredibly banal meaningless inspirational descriptions and I really hate that sh*t.Hot dull hot dull hot dull, it's a toughie.
Been there, the regret never really goes away but eventually you realise that you never would have lasted anyway. That’s what I tell myself anyway. :(

Kav

Established Member
They are. Relax. If they score, you will say something polar opposite.
Nope. We won and I expect to win these matches. We played much better in the second half but overall i can’t say we played well. The football was disjointed. Do you not have eyes to see?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein
Top Bottom