• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Fighting **** & Glory Glory Go Into Meltdown

GDeep™

League is very weak
Everton might gamble on him when Ancelotti leaves. He'll never get another top job. He's done. He'll probably get a gig in the Chinese league for a couple years before retiring to the Portuguese national team.
Top Italian clubs will always take him. Then there is international football. He’ll always be around.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I've always thought he'd end up at United but City would probably be perfect for him with Aguero getting older.
Bayern might try for him as a Lewa replacement.

But all in all, he's not going to go anywhere. He's going to stay at Sp**s. He's already wasted much of his years there. The only thing he cares about now is probably scoring goals and breaking as much records he can. He's not particularly as ambitious as Bale or brave enough to try something new, if not he'd have been long gone.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

Top Italian clubs will always take him. Then there is international football. He’ll always be around.
But he'll never get a top job.
The likes of Juve won't even touch him. I can see inter being interested due to their history though.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Bayern might try for him as a Lewa replacement.

But all in all, he's not going to go anywhere. He's going to stay at Sp**s. He's already wasted much of his years there. The only thing he cares about now is probably scoring goals and breaking as much records he can. He's not particularly as ambitious as Bale or brave enough to try something new, if not he'd have been long gone.
Bayern couldn’t and wouldn’t spend this much on a striker.

It’s only City or Utd. I think both clubs will try for Halaand and Kane this summer.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
There no bigger loser than Kane to be fair the guy probably one of best strikers in Europe playing for club that will never compete.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

They're literally depending on son to carry the team now that Kane and Ndombele are out. They're going to implode now.

I think this could be our first St Totterinham's day in years :lol:

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

It’s only City or Utd. I think both clubs will try for Halaand and Kane this summer.
City won't splurge on Haaland. He's not a Pep-type striker. That leaves only united or probably Chelsea. Madrid will put all their eggs in mbappe basket. Barca are broke. Liverpool will probably go and buy another workhorse striker.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
They're literally depending on son to carry the team now that Kane and Ndombele are out. They're going to implode now.

I think this could be our first St Totterinham's day in years :lol:

Experience dictates that Kane will be fit and in form to play against us. He has to score a goal after all.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I don't think Haaland will move until the release clause comes into effect. in 2022. From what I understand the release clause is €75m. It will probably take €100m to move him this summer, if not more.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐

Bayern wouldn't need to pay much to get him, but I think he's likely Manchester bound.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

The **** are 3 points behind us. What the ****ing ****.

On Saka
Saka is actually brilliant. I actually ignored how good he was because Woolwich fans are like the boy who cried wolf when it comes to hyping their players.

He is excellent good kid good attitude oddly a big fan of Harry Kane. Tell you what lets let Doherty go to his spiritual home and take Saka in exchange

Really nice lad. A friend of mine was his P.E. teacher and has organised a couple Happy Birthday videos for another couple of Gooner pals and he's always done it.

Very lovely lad.

On Auba
There's a rumour doing the rounds that Aubamayang got caught cheating on his Mrs with another man!

So what’s the “personal issue” that Aubameyang is dealing with?

Hair transplant?
any ideas?

They will be above us soon.

If that happens Mourinho should get the sack.

I’m drunk and I hate these ****s with a passion

i lived in Barnet for a while.
full of ****s
I think I need to apologise to no one.

On Özil...
ET's gone home
200.gif

Oh_Snap

Bayern c̵o̵u̵l̵d̵n̵’̵t̵ ̵a̵n̵d̵ wouldn’t spend this much on a striker.

Bayern is loaded with cash. they can afford everyone they want. they just choose not to spend that much money cuz they know how to do proper business.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Bayern is loaded with cash. they can afford everyone they want. they just choose not to spend that much money cuz they know how to do proper business.
Haaland to Bayern would make sense. They hurt Dortmund and with Lewandowski getting up there in age they would have an elite striker to replace him with.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

In other thread someone said Arsenal is player development club for Real with these loans. It's too bad I can't find that quote anymore.

They bought Reguilon, and Real can buy him back for +15 million in 2 years time. Also they have a golf-player from Real as an expensive loanee.

"adasai
Can we not cancel this loan and loan someone else instead."

Then others even want to cancel Bale loan and loan someone else. Maybe someone like Ødegaard? This is golden stuff. :lol:

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

Honestly, if we try and play openly like this against City, it could be a 6-0 defeat. Why are so many people pretending this evening was a success? We looked OK going forward, dreadful in defence, shambolic errors at key moments all over the park... and fluffed too many chances. This is not a blueprint for success.

Seems like we won't ever win this trophy again

What's worrying, is Jose will do a "See, that's what happens when you play attacking football... we concede 5" He's gonna go STRAIGHT back to 'if we go 1-0 up, we shut down shop' tactics...
problem is, that worked with Chelsea & Inter... we ain't got the defence to implement that tired old tactic!

30 years since we won the FA Cup.

For a club like Tottenham Hotspur, that's a ****ing disgrace

Especially as Woolwich have probably won it 5 or 6 times in that time

Remember when Mou was going to shore up our defense?

We used to win this trophy fairly regularly.

In fact, we was the second most prolific winners up until a couple of decades ago.

So disappointing yet so predictable

How the hell are people excusing the fact that we conceded 5 goals to ****ing everton

All this "wasnt to be" crap

Well no I guess it wasn't to be if you can't coach a team to the basics properly

Shipping five goals to Everton is a joke, I am sorry, I don't know how anybody can take positives from that.

Ah so that's why Jose plays all out defense with 11 men camped behind the ball

Well we've gone from losing in the cup to Norwich to losing in the cup to Everton so....

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom