• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Fighting **** & Glory Glory Go Into Meltdown

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Always nice to see Sp**s fans gloomy again. They aren't happy with Mourinho, Bale etc. But was a little surprised the vitriol directed at Harry Winks way. It wasn't long ago when their fans (Poch included) were calling him the English Iniesta. Now the majority can't wait to get rid of him. Mind you his performance at Everton was absolutely atrocious.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Always nice to see Sp**s fans gloomy again. They aren't happy with Mourinho, Bale etc. But was a little surprised the vitriol directed at Harry Winks way. It wasn't long ago when their fans (Poch included) were calling him the English Iniesta. Now the majority can't wait to get rid of him. Mind you his performance at Everton was absolutely atrocious.

Remember when Sp**s' fans said that Winks was better than prime Wilshere?

The current, crippled and crap version of Jack is still better than this clown ( music kills me :lol: )

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Actually feel bad for him watching that, seems completely out of his depth. Has he been given any playing time under Mou or has Mou ruined another young player?
Ruined/confidence. He genuinely was an ok prospect when he came through.

Poch started the whole Iniesta thing. Never Wilshere type talent, but that clip above really isn't him.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
With the way Jose puts the team together we will see that next match. Jose doesn’t even know his best team yet. 18months on the job and still clueless. 15 million a year for Jose. Think about that. 15 million for this ****ing clown to manage us

Imagine traveling around Europe and South America and asking hundreds of thousands of football fans to name the best players in the world ever and imagining that Ndombele, Son or Kane’s name would once pop up.

Outside of this fan base no one thinks that.

Yet again the evidence is there today......if playing with Moura and Davies makes you play like Moura and Davies instead of standing out, well then we’ve just got a very very average team I’m afraid

Elephant on the room can’t be ignored, we don’t have big game players, just players that think they are

At least now we don’t have to get our hopes up of winning a trophy in April now

Kane doesn't deserve this

Wouldn’t blame him for leaving at this point

**** off Jose and please take the array of **** we have in this squad with you.

We should all stop supporting this club. We have to send a message and we have to do it collectively.

Shame.
Until the pen we were holding them well.
Top 4 is still attainable and we ain't gonna play a better team all season.

Mourinho is finished, as top 4 is now out of reach. But I really don't know if rushing to sack him will do anything. Levy needs to get this right. He's made many mistakes in recent years that led us to this moment, and he needs to think very carefully about his next move before he does long term damage to the health of the club. We need to not only pick the right manager this time, but even more importantly, a whole new transfer policy, and ideally a director of football brought in to execute a long term strategy. Nothing short of a major overhaul is going to fix this.

He (Mou) was brought in to get the team over the line, win trophies and change the mentality (or so Levy thought).

It's clear this is a massive rebuild and he's not the man for that type of job.

Get rid now, bring in someone younger and more progressive and back him in the transfer market.
Honestly dont see the point in persisting with Jose and giving him a load of cash, his buys at utd were horrendous.

Miserable. I wouldn’t trust him a pub team.

Jose has lost more games than AVB while managing less games. He has got to go

1.4 PPG since he took over in the league.

Only Juande Ramos has a worse PPG record since 2005.

Bigby3

Imagine traveling around Europe and South America and asking hundreds of thousands of football fans to name the best players in the world ever and imagining that Ndombele, Son or Kane’s name would once pop up.

Not even the most delusional Sp**s fan would think that one of their players would be considered as one of the best players ever.

juice man

Can't make his mind up
Thought Harry Kane looked very frustrated today. I think he realizes it ain’t gonna happen at Sp**s.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I can't decide whether Arteta is a crap manager or not. He says these kinds of deluded things, and cringey stuff like 'I'd prefer to stay on mute', and his record this season overall is poor. But he's come back a couple of times, firstly from missing out on top 6 to win the FA Cup last year, secondly to escape a death spiral of bad form earlier this season. The young players at least still seem to respect him. I'm sure Woolwich will stick with him.

They're calling Auba a flop :rofl:

Their scouting dept is as bad as ours !

Pepe, Willian, Abamalang

Need I go on ?

I don't feel like laughing at them now given what we're seeing from us on the pitch.

pffft. they could be 20 points cear of us, and i would still be laughing at them.

Reactions: A_G

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

@Troopz

Remember when you told us this was Mou’s comeback film & we’d missed a huge opportunity?

I still think he would have done a better job than Arteta tbf but I agree that wouldn’t be good enough to get top 4 unless we back him with the necessary funds.

Let’s not kid ourselves here Guardiola and Mourinho are no different yet people were crying when we missed out on Pep.

#ChequebookManagers

Reactions: roz

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

"Boss David Moyes says West Ham will not underestimate Tottenham no matter their league position or inconsistent recent form."

:lol: You are in a bad way when you get patronised by Moyes and West Ham.

Arsenal Quotes

What is unbelievable is that I am in a position where people reproach me for making a profit. The people who lose money – nobody says a word.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom