• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Manchester City | Sunday, February 21 | KO: 16:30 UTC | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
What about a Premiership era combined 11...Arsenal, post stadium move (2006-2021) and Man City, pre big takeover (1992-2008) when both were at their "worst"

Wonder how many City players would make that team, maybe my boy Shaun Wright-Philips!

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

What about a Premiership era combined 11...Arsenal, post stadium move (2006-2021) and Man City, pre big takeover (1992-2008) when both were at their "worst"

Wonder how many City players would make that team, maybe my boy Shaun Wright-Philips!

Go back to the wishlist from 2004 and people on this forum where on their knees for SWP to replace Freddie. :lol:

Godwin1

Very well-known
I was trying to be "fair", but it's difficult as I agree with G, I think football was just better back then (though that might be bias I guess)

Do people here not rate Kompany?
I feel the same way mate, though I just think we're at that age where you're past the wonder and excitement of your teens and 20's. I'm assuming we're all in our 30's here. There's over factors involved of course.

I remember my mates dad telling us the Nottingham Forest team that won the league and european cup under Clough played the most exciting football he'd seen in England. We just couldn't get our heads around it as the football we were watching was better by every metric. I think the "moment" is what people fondly remember more than anything.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I feel the same way mate, though I just think we're at that age where you're past the wonder and excitement of your teens and 20's. I'm assuming we're all in our 30's here. There's over factors involved of course.

I remember my mates dad telling us the Nottingham Forest team that won the league and european cup under Clough played the most exciting football he'd seen in England. We just couldn't get our heads around it as the football we were watching was better by every metric. I think the "moment" is what people fondly remember more than anything.
Remember when we could play like this and the thought of being 10th was inconceivable.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
EurVjERXEAI1e83

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

I agree, we can win it. We have a history of ending City's winning streaks, don't we? Or am I remembering that statistic from a dream? (very likely)

Not influenced by it from a dream but you're probably remembering when we beat them towards the end of the 2011-2012 seaspon 1-0 courtesy of a fantastic Arteta strike that had ended their recent streak & threatened to derail their title charge.

Of course, the difference is that our team is a far sight from the team it once was.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Not influenced by it from a dream but you're probably remembering when we beat them towards the end of the 2011-2012 seaspon 1-0 courtesy of a fantastic Arteta strike that had ended their recent streak & threatened to derail their title charge.

Of course, the difference is that our team is a far sight from the team it once was.

You're probably right. I don't know where I got that fact from. I honestly think I've dreamt it , probably based on the 2011-2012 season win you referenced. My subconscious has gone doolally lately. Let's pray my conscious mind does not follow suit :lol:

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Smith Rowe didn't train and Partey trained alone again. Two players I said needed resting but somehow our whole organisation didn't realise.

Mistakes have been made in every department this season.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I'll make a prediction: If Everton beat Pool tonight, we'll beat City tomorrow.
I must be suffering from post traumatic stress because that forecast makes no sense even to me, but I'll stand by it.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Smith Rowe didn't train and Partey trained alone again. Two players I said needed resting but somehow our whole organisation didn't realise.

Mistakes have been made in every department this season.
ESR picked up a knock against Benfica early in the first half, I think.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

You're probably right. I don't know where I got that fact from. I honestly think I've dreamt it , probably based on the 2011-2012 season win you referenced. My subconscious has gone doolally lately. Let's pray my conscious mind does not follow suit :lol:

As one of my favourite posters on here I'd advise you to take a well earned sabbatical before that possibility ever arises

God knows we're in dire need of passionate (yet ultimately logical) supporters to counterbalance the frothing-at-the-mouth fanboys on here :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein

Latest posts

Top Bottom