• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Ainsley Maitland-Niles (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Arteta's man-management skills so far <<<<<<<

he literally already came out saying he wanted to sort his future back in May!

this is his last resort... back him not these ****ing clowns plummeting the club down the league
Yep, he said the club had barely spoken to him. I'd imagine that he's been an afterthought the entire time. Only explanation.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
hero-villain.gif

Should of left after the FA cup, no going back now micky.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
AMN basically did an interview confirming he was willing to play wherever the manager wanted and even if his preferred position was cm he had no problem playing rb.. He made the England squad on the back of his rb performances, people really believe he then refused to play there and would rather sit on the bench?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

So what he want he 24 years old and look like becoming another AOC story a player that don't know what his position

You can’t blame him for this. He tried midfield, it didn’t really work and he’s happy to play in a position of need.

This is all a huge mess the club is massively at fault for. How have f*cking Chambers and Cedric played ahead of him ffs?

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
The **** is going on here?

Ainsley always wanted to play RB and Tavares comes on in that position. :lol:

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
The club is at fault for the entire situation in the first place. I don't think sending this on the socials is great form either, but I'm much more understanding of this situation from AMN's perspective than I am of Arsenal's because it's Arsenal (and Arteta's) fault. They fought to keep him when we could have at least negotiated better or even taken the £15m in hindsight (I don't think that would have looked too good at the time but still). Then after Arteta convincing him to stay, he did basically nothing with him for 6 months and then loaned him out.

I'm definitely not backing Arteta and the brass over this.
I do get that POV tbf & i agree ideally its best for all parties to let him move on.
However we are light for midfield/RB cover so I see that from the Clubs perspective.
If he moved to Everton & was a squaddie & played RB its not a good look for either the player or Arsenal.
Why let a player we may need who can cover numerous positions go on a loan? Take out emotion & it mays no sense.
Maybe hector has been promised a loan, We already have enough players on loan. If someone pays decent cash money ok.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
he literally already came out saying he wanted to sort his future back in May!

this is his last resort... back him not these ****ing clowns plummeting the club down the league
Yeah. If this was coming out of no where, you could say what is wrong with AMN. However, he went on loan for half a season and the first thing he did when he came back was talk about the club have not contacted him about his future. Meanwhile he is still training and getting sub appearances?

If he wants to go. Sell him. Honestly. The way he has been treated when you had players like Ceballos who were using the club to be in the shop window basically starting fights before games and getting sent off in major European matches still in favour is unbelievable.

I have said it many times. The players he backs and puts his trust in and makes feel important are the wrong ones.

Cedric, Kola, Chambers, Leno, Mari, Holding, Xhaka, Willian, Ceballos, Nketiah. ESR, Partey and Saka he literally has no choice over. There would be uproar if he tried his nonsense with them.

Pepe, Auba, Martinelli, AMN, Nelson, Guendouzi, Willock, Saliba, Gabriel, Balogun. I mean.... That is a lot of black players... just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The club changed so much, I changed with it and football has changed with us... But one thing never changes: the 90 minutes still belong to the player, 90 minutes during which he is king.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, May 29

Bruno Guimaraes’ representatives have been told by Newcastle that he won’t be sold unless his release clause is triggered [TBR Football]

Arsenal are one of a number of clubs interested in Leeds’ 18 year old midfielder Archie Gray [Fabrizio Romano]

Kia Joorabchian has claimed striker Joshua Zirkzee is pushing towards a move to Arsenal [Corriere dello Sport]

Arsenal have moved on from midfielder Martin Zubimendi and are targeting other players in the position instead [HITC]

RB Leipzig striker Benjamin Šeško is the club’s number one target this summer [John Cross - The Mirror]

Any move for Bruno Guimaraes or Douglas Luiz depends on the departure of Thomas Partey [Sami Mokbel - The Mail]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom