• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Europa League Group Stage Draw: PSV, FK Bodø/Glimt, FC Zürich

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
More than happy with this group it's bit competitive too Bodo gave Roma too much troubles last season guess they beaten them 7-1 💀or something close to that not sure about Zurich PSV is always good team too.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Forgot how crap the Europa League is, won’t be watching any of this. Our second stringers are all massive losers as well.

A spine of Turner, Holding, Elneny and Nketiah might make me jump off a bridge.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Wtf that utd group anyway Sheriff and some team from Cyprus.

Ronaldo isn't having this handing transfer request.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
More than happy with this group it's bit competitive too Bodo gave Roma too much troubles last season guess they beaten them 7-1 💀or something close to that not sure about Zurich PSV is always good team too.
Zürich had an absolute ****e start of the season, bottom of the league.

That said Young Boys had a great start, but they didn't even manage to get past the confrence league play offs, so who knows?

Tomb Bombadil

Zürich had an absolute ****e start of the season, bottom of the league.

That said Young Boys had a great start, but they didn't even manage to get past the confrence league play offs, so who knows?
YB had to play against Anderlecht, not the worst opponent.

I hope no player from first11 will travel to the away games. So distance shouldn't matter that much. But I am not sure with Arteta. I can see him fielding 3-4 players from the first eleven.

We should defenitly start with 2nd string and if we lose we can still start with stronger 11:
Turner - Cederic, White, Holding, Tierney? - Elneny, Lokonga - ESR, Vieira, Marquinhos - Nkethiha

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Arsenal with Tets vs Van Nistelrooy wouldn't be as volatile as it would've been with Vieira at the helm.

Shame about that :lol:

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Yessssss I’ll be in the stadium vs PSV in Eindhoven, cheering on Arsenal between all the farmers lets goooo

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas

Latest posts

Top Bottom