• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Europa League Group Stage Draw: PSV, FK Bodø/Glimt, FC Zürich

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

It's nice that the Bodo Glimt matches are 6th and 13th October, not later when it would be colder.

There is Tottenham match before the first against Bodo Glimt, and Liverpool in the middle. What's nice is that Bodo Glimt should not be very tough opponent, so I hope Arteta rotates heavily for the team to be fresh against these teams.

Of course it's important to get the points from the earlier UEL games to be able to rotate here, so it's possible we see better lineups in those first two matches.

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final

Latest posts

Top Bottom