• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Europa League Group Stage Draw: PSV, FK Bodø/Glimt, FC Zürich

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Don't think I'd like Roma in the final team I'd worry about the most

Obviously United might have got their sh*t together by end of season

None the less I back us to win it

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
@Riou the nostalgia for this group isn’t great
cid8644_50843_100jaar-Alex.jpg

How Arsenal v PSV is gonna go this year...

https%3A%2F%2Fs3-images.sportbible.com%2Fs3%2Fcontent%2Faa102273582c0d55819adfbe2e2484d8.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
If we have a shock loss, I definitely see it coming at Bodo away. Tough place to go.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Bodø is within the arctic circle it seems. That’s going to be a first for many travelling fans.

Legend14

Established Member
Forgot how crap the Europa League is, won’t be watching any of this. Our second stringers are all massive losers as well.

A spine of Turner, Holding, Elneny and Nketiah might make me jump off a bridge.
Losers is pretty strong. I’d say Holding is not someone I would want to watch, but the rest are fine in these matches. Nketiah is much better than he was.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Starting at Zurich away?

Win that and we should win the foloowing two at home then we've probably secured the knockout.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein
Top Bottom