• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win UEL Group Stage: FC Zurich 1 - 2 Arsenal | Thursday 8th, September | KO: 17:45 BST | BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screenshot-20220905-082134.png
We need an emphatic win to soothe the pain of losing to those ****ers in manchester.

Likes of Tierney, Vieira, ESR, Tomiyasu should come in and put these farmers to the sword.

Screenshot-20220905-082909.png

Prediction
FC Zurich 0-3 Arsenal

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
2-1 is fair, we have better quality and it showed but still played fairly poorly

Only Vieira and Xhaka looked like PL material today, even with Arteta bringing the big guns for no good reason. Tierney and Nketiah were protagonists, although hardly stellar.

Nice match from Marquinhos and Turner pretty much untested, can't blame him for failing at saving a pen. At no point did Martinelli look a level above Zurich

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Didn’t even watch this but only winning 2-1 to Zurich una

Heard 5s and 6s pre match.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I dont like these first team substitutions on. Arteta must stop being a coward and let the kids figure it out themselves.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Marquinhos and Vieira played well its important for us. Marquinhos look very good thankfully we didn't him on loan too after Pepe.

The squad is short 23 players are good number but not when you have to play every 3 days. We'll all be under stress until January.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Marquinhos and Vieira are the biggest wins of the match, they look ready to contribute. Like what I'm seeing from those two.
This is it. We got the win which was important, but we got a bit of reassurance squad wise as well. They both look capable of contributing.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
We just don't want to kill games. Marquinhos looks promising, Vieira was solid in the first half.

Xhaka MOTM.
Xhaka should have really had an assist somewhere in there. Then again, we should have been much higher up in general.

Really need to be more deadly as you said.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Anything outside our best or almost our best XI seems to be a monumental downgrade, similar to last season. Once lots of changes are made we're nowhere near as good

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Anything outside our best or almost our best XI seems to be a monumental downgrade, similar to last season. Once lots of changes are made we're nowhere near as good
Didn't really get that impression at all, if anything the first team tactics worked better with the second team than I expected. Issue was the same as against United, finishing our chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom