• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League Postponements

MikeVinna

Established Member
B Team against Bodo then if qualification is still in doubt play the first team against Southampton and in Eindhoven then rest against Forest at home.

Yeah ideally we don’t have to rest anyone in the Prem even against Forest but it depends on how the group plays out.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Sp**s game to be postponed because of rail strikes?
Andre The Giant No GIF

Train strikes announced for the game on 1st October with a 12:30 kick off.

Personally, my flight gets into Gatwick for 9am. There's no Gatwick Express running but there's still trains running every half hour to Finsbury Park apparently, a scaled back service by the looks of it.
Anyone else in the same boat? Should be plenty of time to get to the ground?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Train strikes announced for the game on 1st October with a 12:30 kick off.

Personally, my flight gets into Gatwick for 9am. There's no Gatwick Express running but there's still trains running every half hour to Finsbury Park apparently, a scaled back service by the looks of it.
Anyone else in the same boat? Should be plenty of time to get to the ground?

Yeah I pretty much live on the Gatwick to London line and they’ve ran trains through the last few strikes. Only about a 50 to an hour train from the airport to Finsbury Park iirc.

Gatwick’s not a bad airport although have to walk a fair distance to the train station.

You should be alright to walk it from Finsbury Park which I’ve done in the past. Station might be mad but it takes about 15 minutes to get to the ground once you’re outside.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Honestly might as well

How will Liverpool fans make it to the game? They postponed the Brighton-Palace game for this very reason.
It's of course Arsenal trying to get all these post-ponements, spurring the workers' grass roots level in cunning ways, so we can reinforce in January and go for the title! Doesn't matter if we just totally dominated Brentford away and have a good thing going.

Pop Tart

Established Member
Honestly might as well

How will Liverpool fans make it to the game? They postponed the Brighton-Palace game for this very reason.
I don't appose peoples right to strike but when they do it multiple times in a short space.og time then they lose sympathy with me.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I don't appose peoples right to strike but when they do it multiple times in a short space.og time then they lose sympathy with me.
The whole point of a strike or any other form of protest is to inconvenience people. Blame the greedy employers raking in record profits and refusing to treat workers like people. If this is what they need to do then so be it.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I saw some Sp**s faithful were complaining about us seeking another postponement. Thought it was their usual dunking on us.

Now this, ah man... come on!

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard

Those people are not trying to create sympathy, they're fighting for a decent living wage so they can buy food and pay the bills, they're fighting for their lives.

The people in charge won't listen unless a strike causes major disruption. I'll support any strike by workers that are struggling, even if it creates some inconveniences.

Pop Tart

Established Member
Those people are not trying to create sympathy, they're fighting for a decent living wage so they can buy food and pay the bills, they're fighting for their lives.

The people in charge won't listen unless a strike causes major disruption. I'll support any strike by workers that are struggling, even if it creates some inconveniences.
We are all struggling with the cost of living pal
I am not on strike

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Amen!

Was hoping for a postponement so the Sonsexuals can go back into hiding. After all, I still need to smash his face in which will make him miss the rearranged NLD.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Amen!

Was hoping for a postponement so the Sonsexuals can go back into hiding. After all, I still need to smash his face in which will make him miss the rearranged NLD.
You are pretty sexual for Son yourself if I remember, I think he is great but I hate that Robben in him where he goes down like he has been shot if there is any contact or if there is almost contact

D

Deleted member 102404

I don’t know the answer to this but just curious - have games always been postponed due to rail strikes. I ask in the context of a feeling that calling off matches seems to be rather knee jerk at the moment.
But maybe I am wrong.

Arsenal Quotes

Of the nine red cards this season we probably deserved half of them

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom