• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League Postponements

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Is that even a fair comparison? Since I’m so clear of him.

There’s a difference between thinking he’s a good player and wanting to smash his face in for his theatrics.
Lol you are fishing bro is that when you told me people confuse with Dali Lama? Why are you a bald, elderly, Asian man? Lol

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

There’s a difference between thinking he’s a good player and wanting to smash his face in for his theatrics.

Heard Son is just shagging his way through all the K-Pop stars.

Legacy points added imo.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

You're overly confident on what you look like on a football forum that it screams insecurity and I bet you look like a sewer rate with a body that looks like a melted wine gum.

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I don’t know the answer to this but just curious - have games always been postponed due to rail strikes. I ask in the context of a feeling that calling off matches seems to be rather knee jerk at the moment.
But maybe I am wrong.
Brighton-Crystal Palace was called for a rail strike on September 17. They then decided against striking out of respect for the Queen’s death so the match could have gone ahead after all, but obviously it was too late to reverse course.

D

Deleted member 102404

Brighton-Crystal Palace was called for a rail strike on September 17. They then decided against striking out of respect for the Queen’s death so the match could have gone ahead after all, but obviously it was too late to reverse course.
Yeah I saw that… was thinking about previous seasons. I seem to recall getting to the stadium regardless and games going ahead but maybe I am misremembering.

Reactions: A_G

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

You're overly confident on what you look like on a football forum that it screams insecurity and I bet you look like a sewer rate with a body that looks like a melted wine gum.

:lol:

Tell me you didn’t dine on your toilet water, again?! 🤔 as your breathe has surpassed your woeful posting.

My persona on and off here isn’t any different tbf but it says a lot as you’ve been begging to hold the pocket of a so called “wine gum”, unfortunately I don’t swing that way.

papi.gif

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Lol you are fishing bro is that when you told me people confuse with Dali Lama? Why are you a bald, elderly, Asian man? Lol

Can’t be giving away too much as the @LonelyTonne will be using it for material to stroke his little self with.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
The whole point of a strike or any other form of protest is to inconvenience people. Blame the greedy employers raking in record profits and refusing to treat workers like people. If this is what they need to do then so be it.
I’m general, yes, I agree with you. But train drivers - not so much. Firstly they already get a “decent” wage compared to other sectors. Train companies are not taking on record profits, they’re going bankrupt. The pandemic has meant wfh and less people on trains. The industry as a whole needs to rebalance.

Just to hammer the point home, one of the things the train drivers are striking about is that they are demanding the total number of train drivers stays the same. Ie if one retires, that post must be refilled with a new hire. Even if due to passenger numbers being down the sensible thing to do would be to reduce some services and reduce headcount. This makes no ffing sense to me. It’s even worse at TFL. Elizabeth Line trains can drive themselves but they will all go on strike if we tried it out. We can’t lower headcount in TfL ticketing offices either. WHO THE HELL USES A TFL TICKET OFFICE THESE DAYS?

There are of course plenty of staff on the transport network who badly need and deserve a raise. Cleaning staff, signalling staff, engineers etc. the drivers and ticketing staff ain’t got no sympathy from me.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I’m general, yes, I agree with you. But train drivers - not so much. Firstly they already get a “decent” wage compared to other sectors. Train companies are not taking on record profits, they’re going bankrupt. The pandemic has meant wfh and less people on trains. The industry as a whole needs to rebalance.

Just to hammer the point home, one of the things the train drivers are striking about is that they are demanding the total number of train drivers stays the same. Ie if one retires, that post must be refilled with a new hire. Even if due to passenger numbers being down the sensible thing to do would be to reduce some services and reduce headcount. This makes no ffing sense to me. It’s even worse at TFL. Elizabeth Line trains can drive themselves but they will all go on strike if we tried it out. We can’t lower headcount in TfL ticketing offices either. WHO THE HELL USES A TFL TICKET OFFICE THESE DAYS?

There are of course plenty of staff on the transport network who badly need and deserve a raise. Cleaning staff, signalling staff, engineers etc. the drivers and ticketing staff ain’t got no sympathy from me.

The vast majority of who RMT represents are railway workers aside from drivers who have a median salary of 24k and are faced with grim hire and rehire which the companies are pushing on them.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
The vast majority of who RMT represents are railway workers aside from drivers who have a median salary of 24k and are faced with grim hire and rehire which the companies are pushing on them.
Yeah I agree with them striking. It really is just the train drivers specifically I have issue with. And ticketing offices should not exist…

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba

I promise you that the executives at the companies have not lost a pent. Just like the airline industry, they cry poverty, get bailouts and all of that money stays in the pockets of the corporate class rather than the workers who actually keep things ticking over. What typically happens is layoffs while the CEO sorts keep everything including their bonuses. You'll note that the first place looked at for the rebalance is often the most essential workers workers earning the least rather than the executives with enormous wages that clearly can't be justified if their stewardship is poor enough that the industry needs a rebalance. In a world where MPs still get their pay increases no matter how many elderly people they're going to let freeze or how much austerity they impose on the NHS who are the backbone of the country and energy corporations are allowed to sell you a line about inflation while their profits skyrocket, I for one have zero issue whatsoever with ordinary working people trying to protect their livelihood and ensure they're not left behind.

What this past 2 years should have taught us is that all of this wealth we fetishize does sweet f*ck all when times get tough. They instead skim off of taxpayer funded services paid for in large part by ordinary people, the same ordinary people without whom the world grinds to a halt. I frankly don't care who you have sympathy for and I'm sure they don't either. They're human beings who perform an essential service and it's not greedy or delusional for them to use the tools at their disposal to collectively bargain for better terms. I wish every sector was unionized so that we wouldn't be on our way to a permanent underclass of people being left behind by greedy scumbags buying off politicians and taking from those who have nothing to give.

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom