• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 3 - 2 Manchester United | Sunday 22nd, January | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Arsenal-Manchester-United.jpg

Massive, massive game. Could kill two birds with one stone; Kill United's title hopes while pulling away further from City assuming Sp**s turn up in their game against them.

Screenshot-20230116-172558.png

Screenshot-20230116-172534.png

Screenshot-20230116-172547-1.jpg

Screenshot-20230116-172614.png

The starting lineup picks itself really.

279e5bf0-fe13-474b-9596-ac7e6ab182e9.png

Prediction

Arsenal 2-0 Man utd

Let's fuggin' win this guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
1_FJY-X5OXoAsIFht-copy.jpg

Dls3w96X4AA428M.jpg

"This JR, is the main event!"

Legend14

Established Member
Most important match of year for me personally. I cannot stand ManUTD. They are the most arrogant club in the league and always deserve a sound and complete thrashing. All of their pundits and influencers and referees exhibit the same smugness.

Must win - emphatically. Great opportunity to end their dreams this season in 90 minutes of work.

remains

Will be watching their game tomorrow closely. Interesting to see if they rotate with this game in mind. They will have to play a relatively strong team either way so the fact we have more rest and are at home gives us little excuse not to get the job done.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Massive massive game. United creeping up lately. Think they'll fall away in second half of the season because they've basically been relying on Rashford scoring every game.

Win this and Sp**s beat City (lol) and we'd be sitting sweet

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Ten Hag will play same as he played at old Trafford frustrate us and depend on rashford movement. After Sp**s result we high on confidence manutd will play tough away game at crystal place tomorrow so the advantage with us. We'll win but will be close win.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Most important match of year for me personally. I cannot stand ManUTD. They are the most arrogant club in the league and always deserve a sound and complete thrashing. All of their pundits and influencers and referees exhibit the same smugness.

Must win - emphatically. Great opportunity to end their dreams this season in 90 minutes of work.

It’s always great getting one over on South London as well.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
This to me feels bigger than the Sp**s game which is weird given our record each respective fixture.

I think they’ve built a team that can do well in these types of game, solid at the back with counter attacking threat.

I think this game could be an indicator for the rest of the season.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
They are a good team, and will defend and transition better than Sp**s.

To win this game, we would need to do the same as against Sp**s, but control the game for longer periods as I feel United are more capable of turning things around quickly.

So find ways to overload them consistently and do it for 60+ minutes, and then manage the game to its conclusion. Do that, and its a comfortable 2-0 on the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom