• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 3 - 2 Manchester United | Sunday 22nd, January | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Arsenal-Manchester-United.jpg

Massive, massive game. Could kill two birds with one stone; Kill United's title hopes while pulling away further from City assuming Sp**s turn up in their game against them.

Screenshot-20230116-172558.png

Screenshot-20230116-172534.png

Screenshot-20230116-172547-1.jpg

Screenshot-20230116-172614.png

The starting lineup picks itself really.

279e5bf0-fe13-474b-9596-ac7e6ab182e9.png

Prediction

Arsenal 2-0 Man utd

Let's fuggin' win this guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
The team I hate more than any other thing known to man. I hate their fans, I hate Neville, Rio is a tosser. The whole "we are Manchester United we do what we want" idea.

Everything about them is sickening. Yes they were successful and yes they have had some wonderful players in the past but they are hateful.

Any kind of win against this lot would be amazing. Not even for our own benefit but just to not have to hear all this bullshit that Ten Hag is a magician because he managed a few wins over the bottom teams and robbed City with a ludicrous offside.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Still can’t believe I’m missing a trip to the Emirates for the thus far game of the season, for Sunday lunch with some mates in the sticks who haven’t even got Sky. I’ve only known the buggers for 30 years. Thanks, Mrs Beany, keeper of the diary… :lol:

Anyway it’s nice to rekindle a proper competition with these Morrissey loving, Deliverance banjo playing, Coronation Street obsessed gimps.

No offence @Juan Matas Beard, you can type so must have some special chromosome that‘s allowed you to escape your genes.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
The team I hate more than any other thing known to man. I hate their fans, I hate Neville, Rio is a tosser. The whole "we are Manchester United we do what we want" idea.

Everything about them is sickening. Yes they were successful and yes they have had some wonderful players in the past but they are hateful.

Any kind of win against this lot would be amazing. Not even for our own benefit but just to not have to hear all this bullshit that Ten Hag is a magician because he managed a few wins over the bottom teams and robbed City with a ludicrous offside.

Not to mention United fans from South London who when they close their eyes at night, all they see is Arsenal football club.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Not to mention United fans from South London who when they close their eyes at night, all they see is Arsenal football club.
I can't comment on them but growing up in Northern Ireland every ****** and their dad was a United fan. I remember going into school and having to listen to the ****e endlessly. The odd time we would get our own back but it was not nearly as often as them.

They still sicken me to this day. I literally judge people if they say they support Man United and automatically label them a ****** unless I get to know them and see they aren't actually that bad.

dbig

Feel the same. Hate them more than Sp**s.

Hope we tear them a new one.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Need an annihilation here, we're at home and they've looked thoroughly unimpressive for a team with form as good as theirs on paper. We're a good full tier better than them on and off the ball, just need the ref to be impartial which he 100% won't be and I'd be confident we're putting at least three behind these dickheads.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Need an annihilation here, we're at home and they've looked thoroughly unimpressive for a team with form as good as theirs on paper. We're a good full tier better than them on and off the ball, just need the ref to be impartial which he 100% won't be and I'd be confident we're putting at least three behind these dickheads.

Need to blitz the bastards like that season when Alexis scored a banger third in the 20th minute.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
Can't wait for the tears of Adam McKola and Gary Neville. Might take a day off Monday just to look on YouTube for those miserable faces after we stuffed them.
Tbf, Adam Mckola isn’t being a c*cky tw*t for this game unlike Neville.

Doesn’t mean I wouldn’t drink his tears though.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Hate Sp**s, hate Chelsea...but this is the one for me, nothing means as much to me as beating United.

It's the biggest game in Prem history, our battles once upon a time were the best this country will ever see...

Martin-Keown-shows-some-sporting-conduct-to-Ruud-Van-Nistelrooy.jpg

skysports-roy-keane-patrick-vieira_4790699.jpg

...please Arsenal 3 points, we are so close to seeing this again...

invincibles.jpg

:pray:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Need to blitz the bastards like that season when Alexis scored a banger third in the 20th minute.

Still can't believe how LVG set up United that day, like he genuinely tried to outpass an Arsène Wenger team ffs 😅

If we are 3-0 up in 20 mins again, I think I would pass out from joy!

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

Would be inexcusable to not win this, really. Full week of rest, expecting specific game plan from Teta reflecting on the reverse fixture.

Red Cafe all confident they’ll roll over palace with an eye on Sunday.

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
More than ever I want us to smash United and completely kill their positive vibe.

Ten Hag’s glorified solskjaerball needs to be punished.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Would be inexcusable to not win this, really. Full week of rest, expecting specific game plan from Teta reflecting on the reverse fixture.

Red Cafe all confident they’ll roll over palace with an eye on Sunday.
Keep forgetting they still have a game vs Palace tomorrow. Would love if we ended their little run but a masterclass by Vieira to deflate them would be nice.

Gooner Zaha to score a brace, announce his immediate move to us post match then score another brace against them three days later.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Keep forgetting they still have a game vs Palace tomorrow. Would love if we ended their little run but a masterclass by Vieira to deflate them would be nice.

Gooner Zaha to score a brace, announce his immediate move to us post match then score another brace against them three days later.
Palace to take something off them, Casemiro yellow card and Rashford to pull up with a long term hamstring injury would do nicely

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Palace to take something off them, Casemiro yellow card and Rashford to pull up with a long term hamstring injury would do nicely
Casemiro and Fred are in danger of a yellow ban. Will be interesting to see how they line up against Palace.

It's quite risky not to play Casemiro or Fred at all. But I guess Casemiro would start on the bench.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Casemiro and Fred are in danger of a yellow ban. Will be interesting to see how they line up against Palace.

It's quite risky not to play Casemiro or Fred at all. But I guess Casemiro would start on the bench.
I reckon he will play his full team and just have Casemiro not making any unnecessary tackles.

Casemiro is vital to United and CP away, while not in great form, is still a difficult match.

If United do get a decent lead he will likely come off first. I don't think Fred enters any equation to start the game. He will likely come on for Casemiro.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Antony Taylor will be the ref...so another 12v11 game for us. Touch them in the box and sure penalty.

I think our record with him has been actually good, @A__G might correct me, but we have those deep specific memories of each of them.

The bad memory for Anthony Taylor v. Villa on opening day many years ago.
And then we have a good memory of Michael Oliver at the FA Cup game away at OT when he sent Angel Di Maria off, but our record with Michael Oliver is actually one of the poorest iirc.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I think our record with him has been actually good, @A__G might correct me, but we have those deep memories of each of them.

The bad memory for Anthony Taylor v. Villa on opening day many years ago.
And then we have a good memory of Michael Oliver at the FA Cup game away at OT when he sent Angel Di Maria off, but our record with Michael Oliver is actually one of the poorest iirc.
We’ve only lost 6 of the 38 games he’s reffed in the PL. Haven’t lost any of his games since Man City in June 2020, the first game after lockdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom