• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 3 - 2 Bournemouth | Saturday, March 4 | KO: 15:00 GMT - REISS 🔥⚽️🔥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh, @A_G I have got it!

Fj4wrdzWIAEnJqG.jpg:large

😅

This photo really is great! Just encapsulates the madness after Nelson scored. My favourite part was Saliba running around a bit aimlessly, first looking like he is going to pull off his shirt, then kicking the corner flag out of all things. Proper displacement activity! 😂

Its like one of those chaotic puzzles where ypu get picture but have to puzzle the 5 minutes future of that picture and everything is a mess.

Arsenal should cash in on this idea.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Waking up now, I can't believe with the way this match went that it wasn't a dream.

Behind in 10 seconds, win it in the 98th minute...it was like a damn Championship/Football Manager game, ffs 😅

One of the best games we will all ever experience.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
I think this game reminds me, that despite us being such a strong team this season, is the Premier League a very difficult league to win.

I need to be more humble and realise that every game is a battle, especially with advantages gained and lost so quickly. We may have an elite structure to our game, but as seen against Bournemouth, you can lose anytime.

Great comeback win this, but big lessons as well.

Doesn't help when most of the officials are against you neither.

Fabregasm

Well, must be Bartholomew, the preacher of the Gospel in India. The bib color and location matches that of the painting eerily.

But what I want to know is: What was Leonardo da Vinci's connection with Arsenal and why does @Fabregasm know?

I tried to cheat an answer with ChatGPT but it's not helping :(

There is no known connection between Leonardo da Vinci and Arsenal FC, a professional football club based in London, England. Da Vinci lived in the 15th and 16th centuries, long before the establishment of modern football as we know it today, and he was primarily known as a polymath, artist, and inventor.

It is possible that there may be some indirect or tangential connections between Da Vinci and Arsenal FC, such as through the arts or historical events that took place in London, but there is no direct link or documented evidence of such a connection.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

How come this wasn’t a foul?

15133007.gif
What I found frustrating is that you can even see his body rotation change from the force of the kick to his foot. So there clearly is lots of contact yet the commentators on the game I watched and VAR failed to notice it. The commentators questioned if there was any contact during the game commentary. The fact that they do not understand simple laws of physics is just depressing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It is well known the referees are protected very well like the lions in the zoo so we have to live with their decisions

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 3

Marco Silva is pushing the Fulham board to spend as Arsenal prepare to listen to offers for Emile Smith Rowe, among other fringe players [Evening Standard]

New Fenerbache manager Jose Mourinho is determined to stop Arsenal from signing LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Top Bottom