• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 3 - 2 Bournemouth | Saturday, March 4 | KO: 15:00 GMT - REISS 🔥⚽️🔥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh, @A_G I have got it!

Fj4wrdzWIAEnJqG.jpg:large

😅

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

It's what champions do, dunno how many times I've had to watch United under Fergie score in the last minute having been a bit below par. I remember in 07 they did it at Craven Cottage and at Anfield. Could've easily drawn the former and should've lost the latter by a landslide but won both which helped them seal the title.

In 09 they did it with Macheda, in 11 they left it late with Rooney vs City. You keep going until the final whistle.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Of all matches this year I cannot believe I missed this game live, however, what a game it would have been to see live. I've read othe teams forums, Man City are saying we can't win it from here because of how we haven't won particularly easy last few matches. If anything how stupid they are, it shows our spirit & togetherness we have as a whole squad, how much belief we/they have in each other. I wouldn't have minded to see if City could have handled that type of game. We keep together over the next few games I certainly believe we can stay strong & win this season. This is a period of when the players have to stick together now though. We may have a few lower teams & winnable games but after that match, we certainly cannot go into the matches saying it will be too easy & going in too content.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
What i found funny yesterday Jorginho was basically coaching the team and motivate them when he was warming up lol.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We been told to not surround the referee and pressure them most teams yesterday with amount of penalty shouts we got other teams like utd Liverpool or man city will pressure the ref but seem after the multi fines we getting the club told the players to stop doing it.

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

Imagine any fans at the ground today, that this was their first ever live match?

Literal perfection, what a beautiful thing football can be.
Think half of them would not have lived to tell the story since cardiac arrest would have taken their souls half way thru the match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Latest posts

Top Bottom