• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Charlie Patino: No Swan Song Afterall

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
Potentially - I think he's better in the deeper midfield positions and Xhaka plays quite high up. I definitely don't think he should be in the squad next season if I'm honest, I think a 2nd loan in a much more possession-dominant team than Blackpool might be a better shout.

I’d like to see a loan to a decent bundesliga, Ligue 1 or Eredivisie club.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Pirlo, Xavi, Busquets, Riquelme,,,…Helloooo?!!

Fabregas was hardly the quickest or most athletic neither.
Fabregas was quicker upstairs than every player on the pitch.

Patino is a decent player but just another technically sound midfielder our academy tends to churn out.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Think a lot of people think Patino is better than he is. A lot of people at Arsenal seem to say he has been the biggest thing since Wilshere. I'm pretty sure Wilshere was playing PL football at 17/18 and CL football.

Bellingham is doing it at 19-20. Fabregas was 3 steps ahead of most experienced CM when he was about 17-18.

Patino should be finding that league easy. Hasn't really been the case.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Think a lot of people think Patino is better than he is. A lot of people at Arsenal seem to say he has been the biggest thing since Wilshere. I'm pretty sure Wilshere was playing PL football at 17/18 and CL football.

Bellingham is doing it at 19-20. Fabregas was 3 steps ahead of most experienced CM when he was about 17-18.

Arsenal fans overrating one of their young players? I don’t believe you

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Arsenal fans overrating one of their young players? I don’t believe you
For an Arsenal fan , you sure do have a dislike for Arsenal fans and the team in general. It's why I always questioned your nationality. It's almost like you were brought up in Islington against your will and resent the team and everything about it.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐

The only Hale End talent comparable to Wilshere atm is Saka. It’s that simple.

People forget about Wilshere’s loan to Bolton where he was in a team playing hoof ball and still looked a class apart.

Wilshere for me is the biggest “what if” in the history of our club. Even more so than Eduardo, Diaby, Anelka and Vela.

Not only was he an unbelievable player he had balls of steel. He should be captaining us right now.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
The only Hale End talent comparable to Wilshere atm is Saka. It’s that simple.

People forget about Wilshere’s loan to Bolton where he was in a team playing hoof ball and still looked a class apart.

Wilshere for me is the biggest “what if” in the history of our club. Even more so than Eduardo, Diaby, Anelka and Vela.

Not only was he an unbelievable player he had balls of steel. He should be captaining us right now.
Yeah Wilshere had it all. Technically brilliant and tenacity. Eduardo, Diaby and Vela were well.....average. I only mention Patino in the same breath is because if you hear academy ones they all rave about Patino.

Anelka...... he was a level above those 3. He was Wilsheres level. His biggest mistake was leaving Arsenal and Wenger. I believe Wenger would have nutured him and had he stayed in the PL 3 or 4 years more would have been one of the best strikers the league had seen.

Had an excellent career but floated about and never really hit the heights. His best version of himself was an 18-19 year old at Arsenal.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Trusted ⭐
Yeah Wilshere had it all. Technically brilliant and tenacity. Eduardo, Diaby and Vela were well.....average. I only mention Patino in the same breath is because if you hear academy ones they all rave about Patino.

Anelka...... he was a level above those 3. He was Wilsheres level. His biggest mistake was leaving Arsenal and Wenger. I believe Wenger would have nutured him and had he stayed in the PL 3 or 4 years more would have been one of the best strikers the league had seen.

Had an excellent career but floated about and never really hit the heights. His best version of himself was an 18-19 year old at Arsenal.

Eduardo talent wise wasn’t elite level but he was one of the most clinical strikers we’ve had. With the chances we created back then he would’ve scored bags of goals- which would’ve won us games.

Vela and Diaby were superb talents. I remember Wenger saying the only reason Vela wasn’t up there with Messi is because he didn’t want to be.

Anelka was special. But you couldn’t rely on him. As soon as Madrid were interested his head was turned. He was an unreal talent though. Essentially retired Wrighty.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Eduardo talent wise wasn’t elite level but he was one of the most clinical strikers we’ve had. With the chances we created back then he would’ve scored bags of goals- which would’ve won us games.

Vela and Diaby were superb talents. I remember Wenger saying the only reason Vela wasn’t up there with Messi is because he didn’t want to be.

Anelka was special. But you couldn’t rely on him. As soon as Madrid were interested his head was turned. He was an unreal talent though. Essentially retired Wrighty.
Did you ever watch the Anelka documentary? Its all in French so no misinterpretation from him. He seems a really weird, deep person. The type you would say his shoes looked crap with his outfit and he would be playing it in his head for months and probably dislike you for it, when really it was banter.

It's quite interesting.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Trusted ⭐
Did you ever watch the Anelka documentary? Its all in French so no misinterpretation from him. He seems a really weird, deep person. The type you would say his shoes looked crap with his outfit and he would be playing it in his head for months and probably dislike you for it, when really it was banter.

It's quite interesting.

Yeah I watched it, really enjoyed it. Very sensitive soul was Anelka. It highlighted to me just how important mentality is in elite sport. Talent alone isn’t enough.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

For an Arsenal fan , you sure do have a dislike for Arsenal fans and the team in general. It's why I always questioned your nationality. It's almost like you were brought up in Islington against your will and resent the team and everything about it.
I don’t have dislike for Arsenal fans in general. We do have big online presence who are very reactionary and overrate everything within the club. Less than a month ago I was having argument with someone here claiming Arteta is an elite manager when he hasn’t proven he is yet. We crown everyone great as soon as they show something

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
I don’t have dislike for Arsenal fans in general. We do have big online presence who are very reactionary and overrate everything within the club. Less than a month ago I was having argument with someone here claiming Arteta is an elite manager when he hasn’t proven he is yet. We crown everyone great as soon as they show something
I think most football fans do the same. They get excited by potential. Juanazi (that fella played for United) was the next Giggs.

Pedri and Gavi have been hailed the next Xavi and Iniesta yet have only started their careers more or less.

It happens and you move on. Don't need to take it to heart.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Social media made things worse its either eitle or awful there no between.

Also arsenal fans do love overhype every young player who show bit of talent.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Patino still 19 his next loan should be to top 6 championship club or maybe if there opportunity in europe we should consider loan him there. Don't care if Blackpool got relegated he just there to develop

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom