• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Charlie Patino: No Swan Song Afterall

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It's not just football. It's everything. Society now is complete extremes. It's black or white and nothing in between.
Yes i find it so annoying like if you awful you'll be forever awful no matter if you turn things around lol.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
A few times I've watched, he couldn't play with players next to him, they were all awful. Need to find a better Championship team and we'll have a better idea of what he can do

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

ESR really needs to stay fit and play well this season. Patino is breathing down his neck.

He has only a year in contract when he comes back so an extension would be required and space made for him.

But in any case a great choice to keep him. An assist per 80 minutes in Championship thus far.

Here is the rest of what the scout said:

He said: “Maybe I think it’s too late to recommend him, but I can’t help it: Charlie Patino, class of 2003, owned by Arsenal. He’s one of the greatest midfielders around. Left-footed, has innate class and is complete, as he’s adept at recovering balls as well.

“Plays long balls well and has an excellent long range shot. I put five stars on him. He’s a diamond. I saw him two years ago, but now he’s consecrating himself by taking over Arsenal, one of the biggest teams in England. For him, if I were a chairman, I’d do crazy things”

Makavelii

Pretty impressive that he’s got the most assists of any player in the Championship despite his team coming 22nd.

Tomb Bombadil

Pretty impressive that he’s got the most assists of any player in the Championship despite his team coming 22nd.
It's 4 games and he has 3 assists. Good start, but "most assists" is a bit a small sample size.

ESR really needs to stay fit and play well this season. Patino is breathing down his neck.
Is he? And what makes you think so? He played 79min for us.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
He's playing pretty well down there. Not quite sure about the shouts for him to be a rotation piece next season but let's see how he finishes the season. Spoke with someone fairly recently about him playing a Zinchenko-like role at LB and I don't love it but I don't hate it either. I think the left 8 role is suiting him much more at the moment and there's something to work with - but I'd like to see more from him in terms of influence on the game. Swansea have their main progressors so Patino is functioning in the later stages of moves but I think Patino is actually at his best when he's progressing the ball from 6 and knitting moves together in the early stages.

1macca1

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
So it’s taken nearly two months for his last assist looking at the comments in this page.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

It was a game that Swansea should have won comfortably. Town parked the bus, got an early goal, from an own goal and rode their luck....

DuBB

I hope he can develop into the player who deputises for Ødegaard in a real way. We took a flier on Fabio and that isn’t quite working. I’m not done with Fabio yet, but I would have hoped by this point he’d be seriously knocking on the door, and to be fair early in the season it felt like he might be.

But hopefully Patino actually kicks on.

There’s quite a big difference between looking like a serious talent at a weaker team, and actually slotting into a well oiled, highly functioning machine like ours and looking just as good.

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom