• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu’s Transfer Targets: Summer 2023

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 11,523
  • Views 740,620
Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
He is a brilliant captain.
He's a brilliant player. I don't know if he's a brilliant captain just yet but he's growing into the role. I still think he needs a player like a Xhaka sort to be the vocal leader. Ode is more the sort to lead by example with good habits and applying himself but a team this young I feel also needs someone who is going to put the fear of God into those who aren't performing the way a Vieira did. I'm not sure we have that guy at the club other than Arteta.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
i think it'll be unnecessary pressure on him i'd give it to either Rice or Gabriel, Gabriel look proper leader and the guy does love the club
The kid got racially abused for missing a penalty as a teenager and then at the first opportunity became the team's PK taker. He's not phased by pressure. I think he'd view it as an honor, particularly being a Hale End kid. I agree with you about Gabriel having potential. I just don't know how good his English is when dealing with refs yet.

Malky

Established Member
The kid got racially abused for missing a penalty as a teenager and then at the first opportunity became the team's PK taker. He's not phased by pressure. I think he'd view it as an honor, particularly being a Hale End kid. I agree with you about Gabriel having potential. I just don't know how good his English is when dealing with refs yet.
Kanes a captain and he can’t speak a word of English!

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

A first pre season friendly is never something to use to judge anyone. But it’s pretty clear who are still not good enough and need to go

Legend14

Established Member
A first pre season friendly is never something to use to judge anyone. But it’s pretty clear who are still not good enough and need to go
We can see who needs to go, but I’m not sure we know who else to bring in. A bit nervous about starting 11 and depth for a title run. Just feel we need one more rockstar.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

If @OnlyOne has million number of fans i am one of them . if @OnlyOne has ten fans i am one of them. if @OnlyOne have only one fan and that is me . if @OnlyOne has no fans, that means i am no more on the earth . if world against the @OnlyOne , i am against the world. i love @OnlyOne till my last breath.. .. Die Hard fan of @OnlyOne . Hit Like If you Think @OnlyOne Best player & Smart In the world

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I'd be very surprised if we were to announce Rice and Timber on the same day. It's not optimal for social media engagements. And it'll probably be Timber first if they're putting stock into that, and you'd be surprised.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Timber will be before Rice because the latter still needs to do his interview with the Arsenal media team.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Timber will be before Rice because the latter still needs to do his interview with the Arsenal media team.

@A_G woke up today like

EUcymPO_DRIzHPEtfnX5Cfqri2jLWIGakiIWgQFKJDY.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough

Latest posts

Top Bottom