• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 5 (Sep 16–18)

Thrice

A certain genius poster, applauded Edu for not buying Murdyk, when certain people were saying he should be fired for not signing the Ukrainian Robben. Lol. AM fell in love with a YouTube. This poster even said he would fly out to London and give Edu a blanket party if he signed tosser with 12 goals for 80 million. What a visionary mind
I have to admit, I was on the Mudryk train initially when we wanted him. But man I'm glad we dodged that bullet.

Farzad

Stormy's Lifetime Fan and Subscriber #1 🫶🏽

Player:Havertz
I have to admit, I was on the Mudryk train initially when we wanted him. But man I'm glad we dodged that bullet.
It takes a big man to admit he was wrong. @Rasmi still watching the YouTube he fell in love with on repeat crying

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

City, Arsenal and Brighton only teams playing watchable football in the whole league. Sad stuff

The stale stuff we’re playing at the moment? 😮‍💨 Even Pep’s style is very robotic.

Brighton and Sp**s have played the best brand of football so far this season but people don’t want to admit that.

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

The stale stuff we’re playing at the moment? 😮‍💨 Even Pep’s style is very robotic.

Brighton and Sp**s have played the best brand of football so far this season but people don’t want to admit that.
Also find city very boring tbh. You only watch because you'll eventually see a couple of goals. We played the best football in Europe last season

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Also find city very boring tbh. You only watch because you'll eventually see a couple of goals. We played the best football in Europe last season

Last season? Good times 🤩 when we had a midfield.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsène Wenger's idea is not only to play good football. It's to play good football to win. In my day, we knew that with our style we could hurt teams and win trophies too. But we did it our way, with the positional game, passing, movement.

Dennis Bergkamp

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, June 4

Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow could be acquired for little over €10m [The Athletic]

Other clubs believe Arsenal are in position to sign Benjamin Šeško [The Athletic]

Arsenal are not expected to pursue their interest in Bruno Guimaraes due to his £100m asking price [The Athletic]

Martin Zubimendi and Joao Neves are under consideration as potential signings in midfield [The Athletic]

Arsenal want £30m to sell Emile Smith Rowe, with several Premier League clubs interested [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Top Bottom