• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 5 (Sep 16–18)

1macca1

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
@CaseUteinberger It is interesting that nz originally detached from Australia yet doesn’t have the same wildlife. I guess it broke apart before life originated. We only have to put up with the occasional natural disasters (earthquakes and floods).

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
@CaseUteinberger It is interesting that nz originally detached from Australia yet doesn’t have the same wildlife. I guess it broke apart before life originated. We only have to put up with the occasional natural disasters (earthquakes and floods).

I saw no snakes nor sharks nor crocodiles (even when I went on a tour) when I lived in Australia. Glad about the snakes, disappointed with the other two

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Enzo is not a 10. That’s what’s hurting them

It's looking more like a 4-3-3 with Enzo and Gallagher seemingly swapping who's highest in certain phases, Enzo dropping deep a lot too. But Chelsea would definitely benefit from a more attacking midfielder playing there and allowing Enzo to stay a bit deeper.

dino bravo

Established Member

I've been to Australia many times and have never seen anything threatening. I am sure if you went out into dusty old sheds and whatever you would find something, but they will hide as you are a bigger threat to them.

Farzad

Stormy's Lifetime Fan and Subscriber #1 🫶🏽

Player:Havertz
We ruined Chelsea by making them buy Mudryk.
A certain genius poster, applauded Edu for not buying Murdyk, when certain people were saying he should be fired for not signing the Ukrainian Robben. Lol. AM fell in love with a YouTube. This poster even said he would fly out to London and give Edu a blanket party if he signed tosser with 12 goals for 80 million. What a visionary mind

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

City, Arsenal and Brighton only teams playing watchable football in the whole league. Sad stuff

1macca1

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I've been to Australia many times and have never seen anything threatening. I am sure if you went out into dusty old sheds and whatever you would find something, but they will hide as you are a bigger threat to them.
Yeah it’s a percentages thing, Australia is f*cking massive.

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 3

Marco Silva is pushing the Fulham board to spend as Arsenal prepare to listen to offers for Emile Smith Rowe, among other fringe players [Evening Standard]

New Fenerbache manager Jose Mourinho is determined to stop Arsenal from signing LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Top Bottom