• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 5 (Sep 16–18)

1macca1

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
It's mad, but it has worked so far.

It's risky though. Because if they go down they're in trouble. Just look at Leeds.
Leeds might bounce back yet, they’re only 2 points off play offs after a poor start to the season.

1macca1

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
It's mad, but it has worked so far.

It's risky though. Because if they go down they're in trouble. Just look at Leeds.
I get your point though, looking at the table, I recall more than half of them having decent stints in the EPL. Competitive space, especially when you consider the current bottom 15 in the EPL need to prove themselves to be above that standard.

dino bravo

Boehly

Kevin James Price GIF by TV Land

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Burnley gotta kinda screwed tonight, ngl.

Hope luck for them swings in their favour in their next match, it's only fair 👍

TheDrunkenMaster

If CHO actually develops into what people thought he'd become during his early Chelsea days, it'll literally be a contender for one of the best deals ever in football.

£2.5m ffs, Bayern bid £70m for him a few years ago.
I’m surprised Chelsea actually got anything for him, he looked like a league 1 player in the Bundesliga and couldn’t get a minute towards the end of the season

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom