• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 5 (Sep 16–18)

1macca1

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I was going to suggest that Zinchenko might s as well put a blue shirt on but then he played a peach off a pass for Viera

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Not a bad team Forest have built, be interesting if they can piece it all together.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I know the difference between the Prem and the Championship is huge, but I’m wondering if Kompany needs to adopt a more pragmatic approach to get some points on the board. I find they are a little too open.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
I know the difference between the Prem and the Championship is huge, but I’m wondering if Kompany needs to adopt a more pragmatic approach to get some points on the board. I find they are a little too open.

The endless struggle for teams at the bottom end. Philosophy and long term goals often get pushed aside because the devastating results of relegation ends up demanding a more pragmatic approach.

You really can't win. It's actually one of the better arguments for a super league type structure with no relegation, remove the inherent desperation and resulting **** football that comes with the fight to simply survive.

Thrice

He's on fraud watch if you ask me. Was hyped as the next big thing last year and now he looks completely out of his depth in the Premier League.

1macca1

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Forest signed 15 players in the off season. Didn’t they sign like 30 players last season? What the hell is going on there?

Thrice

Forest signed 15 players in the off season. Didn’t they sign like 30 players last season? What the hell is going on there?
It's mad, but it has worked so far.

It's risky though. Because if they go down they're in trouble. Just look at Leeds.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom