• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 5 (Sep 16–18)

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Is Nkunku going to turn them into CL contenders? I can’t see him doing that all on his own

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Is Nkunku going to turn them into CL contenders? I can’t see him doing that all on his own

They're terrible man , like Sp**s are mid table and they cruised in Bournemouth , Chelsea are getting ragdolled here .

• Goal
Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Solanke is decent but shock me how he play like half arsed if he try to make space himself he might score lot

Buhry

Established Member

If bournemouths final balls hadn't been so **** they could have had a goal or 2 here

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

@A_G , have a feeling they paid crazy fees for average players . Sterling looks by far their best player.

• Goal
Reactions: A_G

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom