• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Everton 0 - 1 Arsenal | Sunday September, 17th | KO: 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_everton-arsenal.png

Prediction

Everton 0-2 Arsenal

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
5th straight game and we always come up against park the bus team it must be super frustrating really.

Its even hard enjoying football when the opposition does nothing no wonder we gift goals ffs

Thrice

If it's a hamstring Martinelli will probably miss a few games no? It's a shame because usually he's the key to unlock defenses. He adds chaos and gives defenses something to worry about.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Better slice through that high line next weekend. Need an injection of joga bonito, it’s been missing since last season.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I lost count of the number of times in the first half in particular that Everton got possession and tried to move up field only to have it immediately broken up by Rice to win possession back. It looked like there were 2 or 3 of him out there, guy was everywhere.

Gets where water doesn’t.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Everton had one shot, which was a 25 yard pea-roller that I would have saved. Pretty good going that, professional performance.
Yes crystal palace game Ramsdale wasn't tested until late minutes we know how to stay focused away at home we kinda mess

dino bravo

Too early. He wasn’t really tested by Everton but what he did, he did with composure and poise. I like that he’s able to play off either foot.
His calmness was a bit in contrast to Ramsdale, lets be honest, who is also good on the ball, but usually has a moment. That was a tough game to come in for your debut and Raya was perfect, and I like Rambo a lot.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Important and deserved win that, good to break that run of defeats at them too.

But pound for pound, Everton are the worst team in the league...crap style of play, with no real likeability in their team at all to compound it.

They really should be getting relegated this year.

KarlAFC

If it's a hamstring Martinelli will probably miss a few games no? It's a shame because usually he's the key to unlock defenses. He adds chaos and gives defenses something to worry about.
Early to say. I'd assume 1-2 weeks minimum at this point. We'll definitely miss him and his pace on that left side but with more minutes and time Leandro can slot in well.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

That was an interesting game, you could say possession wise it was a rather comfortable win by us but a bit disappointed we only scored 1 goal. We passed it around a bit quicker in the 2nd half & it opened up a few more open chances for us I thought.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Better slice through that high line next weekend. Need an injection of joga bonito, it’s been missing since last season.
Not gonna happen if Ange play open against us it'll be ugly for them I hope they does that at least it'll be enjoyable

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Trossard interview- he's delighted with his goal and says he practices with both feet but is more right dominant. On the corners, he says that Everton are tall and good on set pieces so that's why they were different. On the start of the season, he says he's had to be patient. Awarded MOTM. Slow start but he grew into the game.

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We lacked a little bit of sharpness

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom