• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Everton 0 - 1 Arsenal | Sunday September, 17th | KO: 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_everton-arsenal.png

Prediction

Everton 0-2 Arsenal

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
If he finds away to drop points against to the walking Pen.s Sean Dyche with the same game-plan again the boffhead should walk back from Merseyside. They got no talent and no money; we should stomp them. The refs were disgraceful last year letting Iwobi smack Martinelli in face giving no card. I expect more of same. I hope one of those Mi5 MI6 whatever mfers or tax service looks into FA officials. Why would the blood soaked, immune from prosecution Sheik only cheat FFP?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
If he finds away to drop points against to the walking Pen.s Sean Dyche with the same game-plan again the boffhead should walk back from Merseyside. They got no talent and no money; we should stomp them. The refs were disgraceful last year letting Iwobi smack Martinelli in face giving no card. I expect more of same. I hope one of those Mi5 MI6 whatever mfers or tax service looks into FA officials. Why would the blood soaked, immune from prosecution Sheik only cheat FFP?
Is this similar to your experience with Arteta?

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
Is this similar to your experience with Arteta?

Imagine being a grown arse man and wanting to take a selfie with a footballer. Berbatov walked passed me at the airport the other day and I stopped him and demanded to see his boarding pass before he continued.

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
Lol it's been 6 years since we last beat Everton at Goodison park and add that with Arteta's horrible record vs Dyche things don't look good, last season back in Feb 2023 Ødegaard dropped one of his performances in an Arsenal shirt when has physically bullied by Doucoure/Onana/Gueye midfield, hopefully he'll rectify that and show up in a difficult away game.

Last season the buildup games prior to both City clash we were in horrendous form, we play City in Early october so it will be interesting to see in what state we'll bein, before we face them to hand them over their annual 6 points. :lol:

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I was saying in the Arteta thread there is so many stories like this about that guy.
A certain genius poster, whose contributions to football journalism you dismiss as “rants”, told everyone he is a Karen. 🤔 could this life and football visionary who sees through KarenTeta’s PR actually be right yet again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Robert Pirès was a fabulous player, world-class, and for a few years, before his injury, he was unquestionably the best left-midfielder in the world by far. He had incredible technique, he was smart, a finisher. He was a killer with a smile, the gentlest man in the world who suddenly drive the ball exactly where it was needed.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom