• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Everton 0 - 1 Arsenal | Sunday September, 17th | KO: 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_everton-arsenal.png

Prediction

Everton 0-2 Arsenal

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Everton are legit awful and we should be slapping them 3/4-0 but at best we'll eek out a scrappy 2-1 victory.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I have seen tons of nba Goat candidates. Magic, Kobe,and Kareem. Said hello to the 2 out of 3 who i knew wouldn’t mind Kareem hated it. I just told Magic and kobe they were the best in passing both responded positively. Kobe actually said thanks man it means a lot. Two football greats i met one was Pele 35 years ago i paid money for pic and autograph i was 12. Dude was short he wasn’t 5’7. But was nice enough for paid gig. Saw Viera at Harrods, just told him thanks for what you did for the team and he thanked me back. I try not be intrusive. I have seen other lesser pros i ignore. But Viera,Kobe,,and Magic literally 3 of my top 5. Henry and Bergkamp the other 2

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Sunday at 16:30 ✅
Mordor ✅
Gary Neville on commentary ✅
Frodo starting and going into the pits alone ✅
Everton with one win in their last 5 games ✅

You all know what’s on the way…

IMG_8249.jpeg

Still, we can all sleep well with 007 screenings coming soon to a cinema near you.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Sunday at 16:30 ✅
Mordor ✅
Gary Neville on commentary ✅
Frodo starting and going into the pits alone ✅
Everton with one win in their last 5 games ✅

You all know what’s on the way…

View attachment 18345

Still, we can all sleep well with 007 screenings coming soon to a cinema near you.
Calvert-Lewin 90th winner with a bullet header from a speculative ball into the box and Drury screams “EVERTON WIN IT WITH ONE LAST ROLL OF THE DYCHE”.

hank-schrader.gif

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
We got to get 3 points in this fixture if we have any hope of competing for a title. Last game Mik’s coaching genius cost us two goals in first half. Then i watched his seals on here clap for his managerial masterclass against ETH. Let’s hope Arteta can improve on the -2Xg his managerial talents are costing us per half. I think if he only costs us 1 goal with his coaching, we will win 2-1. But if the Reverse GOAT is in full bozo mode it will be another predictable Dyche win.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
I'm too lazy to check but didn't we play United and Everton back to back (maybe the reverse order) last season?

I feel like the fixtures are the same every season. Remember a run of a few years where we played Liverpool in the first few games every season it felt like.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Perfect match to fix the low goal difference. They're really, really bad and with Rice not someone you can bully like Partey, I don't see them doing what they did to us in this fixture last season. Jesus brace, Saka and Martinelli both on the score sheet as well and maybe a Trossard goal. Comfortable 5-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Of the nine red cards this season we probably deserved half of them

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom