• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Everton 0 - 1 Arsenal | Sunday September, 17th | KO: 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_everton-arsenal.png

Prediction

Everton 0-2 Arsenal

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
We'll slap them 3:0 because we're more solid away from home and no manager bounce for them this time
We were rock solid away for most of last season. Not seen enough games to make a call this one - but Palace was a great win for sure.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Worried that Everton might cash in that xG they've been underperforming so far this season. Then again they've got no real finishers and in this game it's not like they're gonna go all out attacking and will likely sit and wait for their moments.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I swear of god Arsenal if you again let these b*ms get result against us i would be extremely mad.

They s**t on and off pitch so please even if it's away game but we should have no problem if we stay focused for majority of game.

Same line up against utd only G.Jesus for Eddie. I'd drop Havertz too but Arteta won't do that and also we need height and physicality against everton.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Everton lost thier most reliable and creative midfield in Iwobi even with ball they’ll be kinda slow building up they'll basically sit back like the majority of teams against us the good thing we got guys like Rice who used to these away games we'll have better control in midfield. Only away game against Palace we put very top professional display without Timber Gabriel Zinchenko and G.Jesus i hope we just be more ruthless.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Think Mikel might start Eddie. Jesus hasn't had much gametime and Brazil will be playing Wednesday 13th vs. Peru. ****ing internationals..

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Think Mikel might start Eddie. Jesus hasn't had much gametime and Brazil will be playing Wednesday 13th vs. Peru. ****ing internationals..
Actually wasnt this a knock-on effect of Anthony being axed from the Brasil squad? Jesus was drafted in at the last minute to replace him.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Actually wasnt this a knock-on effect of Anthony being axed from the Brasil squad? Jesus was drafted in at the last minute to replace him.

True, but now he's returning to London late. Think Mikel would have liked for him to spend these weeks at Colney to train some more, instead of going with the Brazil squad and only coming back Thursday or maybe even Friday.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Everton lost thier most reliable and creative midfield in Iwobi even with ball they’ll be kinda slow building up they'll basically sit back like the majority of teams against us the good thing we got guys like Rice who used to these away games we'll have better control in midfield. Only away game against Palace we put very top professional display without Timber Gabriel Zinchenko and G.Jesus i hope we just be more ruthless.
They have sold Demari Gray too who always seemed to have a good game against us.

Should be winning this if we play well

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
From an Everton forum:

I'm more confident for the Arsenal home game than I am for the Luton and Bournemouth ones.
Think we will get something from Arsenal …. They don’t usually like coming up our way
Arsenal's record at Goodison in recent times is something else, it's certainly the new Stoke away for them on the calendar as they simply don't like playing here.

We really have to beat 'em now. They are absolute ****, lost Gray and Iwobi too. But our record over there is atrocious. Our last win over there was in 2017 when we beat them 2-5, after that it was 4 losses and 1 draw.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
We need to smoke these ****ers. I'm tired of how **** they are, I'm tired of them stinking up every week but still staying up, and most of all, I'm tired of dropping points at the Godforsaken ground.

Start quick, apply pressure and let's put these guys in their place. Our run of bad results against them away stops HERE.

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
Our midfield always crumble against these difficult away games, Ødegaard getting physically bullied and Partey deciding when to be world class or to be an Uncle.

Ødegaard it is your time to step up as skipper of this club.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Feel we will finally end the hoodoo here, tbh.

If it goes right I can see us making a statement with a big win, though feel it will be a bit harder than that.

Gonna go 3-1 to us...dominate the first half and he 2-0 up, they will get a goal out of nothing early in the second half and then one of our players will sneeze and get a straight red for it and we will hang on desperately until a late break puts some gloss on the deserved victory for The Arsenal.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
This is the type of game we have recruited in the summer for.

Its about solid ball possession, not being caught out at the set piece, and taking our chances. This will be our hardest match of the season (even more than the City game) and we must be ready.

Win this one, and we are pretty much back at last season's output again.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Partey dropped one of his 2/3 out of 10 games last season at Goodison; Deccy will bring the fire 🔥

All Arteta has to do is give Rice the "Hello, I am still relatively new but I will be the man of the match today" sticker to wear, and it's lights out at Goodison for Everton before it even kicks off!

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Looking forward to have a gander at Beto, hearing they tried for his twin Alpho but couldn’t get a deal done

blaze_of_glory

Our midfield always crumble against these difficult away games, Ødegaard getting physically bullied and Partey deciding when to be world class or to be an Uncle.

We had the best away record in the league last season. Ødegaard had 9 goals, 3 assists and was MoTM four times in away games. He already has an away goal this season as well.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

What is this fresh merchantry now, we are good away under Arteta and Martin have been a splendid leader more often than not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom