• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Everton 0 - 1 Arsenal | Sunday September, 17th | KO: 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_everton-arsenal.png

Prediction

Everton 0-2 Arsenal

Moviegooner

Away defensively solid as a rock. That's over a dozen games with a clean sheet. But at home, we concede so many silly and sloppy goals. Need to work on that.
Fantastic pressing today. Rice, rice, baby. 100 mil a bargain. Martin and Zinny silky-smooth.
Jesus needs to start. With him and Zinny the goals will come easy!
Vieira was disappointing. Great second half subs last games, but today I expected more from him.
Even though he had an assist, Saka needs a rest. Let Jesus play alongside Eddie.

I hope the injury to Martinelli isn't too bad. We need him against the farmers and the ****.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Again our away defense is very good i can't think of better teams other than man city limiting teams to handful shots.

Crystal Palace and Everton didn't even test us

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Yeah literally dominant from start to finish.

The beauty of this is we’re lulling Sp**s team and fans into a false sense of security. Due to the results and a lack of 4/5-0’s it looks like we’re struggling. Teams are simply sitting back against us more.

Sp**s will come out, we’ll find so much space and more than likely, if our finishing is up to scratch, ruin them.

Martinelli sad with the injury, hopefully not too bad.

Gotta be a Trossard - Jesus - Saka front 3 for next weekend.

rockofcashel

Absolute muck of a game, but Everton away always seems to be

Pluses.. as bad as it looks like we're playing, we're actually a point better off so far this season than in comparative games last season

Think we're going to see lots of games like this, this season.. last season, teams had a go at us, this season they're afraid to open up, because they know Arsenal can really hurt them

So important we keep scratching out the results

Spuds and City in the next 3 games will really show us where we're at

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 31

Arsenal are interested in Benfica CB Antonio Silva, but will have to trigger his £85m release clause to sign the 20 year old [Correio de Manha]

Youngster Charles Sagoe Jr is set for a loan spell at League One side Charlton Athletic [Online Gooner]

Arsenal have moved on to targeting Benfica midfielder Joao Neves after Martin Zubamendi indicated a preference to remain in La Liga [Teamtalk]

Liverpool, Arsenal and Bayern Munich have all made an approach to PSV forward Johan Bakayoko [Hbvl]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom