• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 7 (Sep 30-Oct 3)

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Emery's game looks more modern now, still counter attack based sure, but with far more control of the opposition and and creating traps for them to fall into.

Look at that second goal, allowed Brighton to gain ground and then pounced on the lost ball. Excellent game management.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Well that cheap goal to concede specially with that finish.

Got unaied Brighton

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
I have Diabi Cash and Oli on my fantasy team, we have a league with some pricks at work, I am crushing that ****

SA Gunner

This is a masterclass so far from Emery.

SA Gunner

Brighton being exposed as a one trick pony, and practically dead when they cant invoke the artificial transitions.

That's why its important to have multiple aspects to your game folks, you cant just put your foot on the ball and force teams to commit and then play through them.

Villa will just sit in a midblock or deep and force them to give up space behind now, over and over. Brighton will have to go long or over the block to get back into this game.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Great team to watch Brighton but like so many around today can't defend.

Arsenal Quotes

The coach's role is to make the player understand everything that serves the interest of the game. To do this he must speak to the child within each player, to the adolescent he was and the adult he is now. Too often a coach tends only to speak to the adult, issuing commands for performance, for victory, for reflection, to the detriment of the child who is playing for pleasure, living in the present.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, June 1

Arsenal are pushing to sign Benjamin Šeško, but no final decision has been made yet [Sky Germany]

RB Leipzig want to give Šeško a new contract to remove his release clause, with Arsenal/Chelsea/Manchester United all interested [Sky Germany]

AC Milan have made signing defender Jakub Kiwior their priority this summer [Santi Aouna - FootMercato]

Arsenal enquire about £17m-rated Barcelona defender Mikayil Faye [MailSport]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom