• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 7 (Sep 30-Oct 3)

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Prem matches go on forever now man I’m good. Who is this yute they are even bringing on now.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Saw the game stats look pretty close game but this time Chelsea the time took thier chances

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Ones I knew were backing us all the way because they f*cking hate City.

It was embarrassingly small time Utd fans I knew who were the opposite.
The ones I saw were salty they had been so dominant over a period and lost a few PL with 90+ pt seasons due to city. They didnt want us to equal their PL haul in one good season. Its all about them, they are so self focused.

Just like the VAR decision now. We got a decision like them last season, winning the PL deep into the season and our club just carried on. Liverpool are playing the victims like they have been wronged like no other club in PL history. Also i could be wrong but i dont think we got the sympathy that pool are getting now.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Thiago Silva is class man, he’s still at this level at 39 years old.

Needs to move to Saudi Arabia next summer and just get one last big pay day.

He's the reason we didn't put 3 past them at Stamford Bridge last season, by far their best player that day.

Also happy for Muddy, don't like to see players that down and out on their confidence.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Watching Fulham get easily beat by a very out of form Chelsea last night just reaffirms what I think of that draw we had against them, all things considered it's the worst performance of the Arteta era.

Legend14

Established Member
Listening to the Liverpool VAR booth, I don’t think the VAR team should be fired or punished in any way. Seems like a real mistake and mistakes happen. It something they can learn from. To me they weren’t given enough time to review because they misunderstood the ruling on the field and the ref started play too soon.

Arsenal Quotes

If Ryan Giggs is worth 20 millions, Bergkamp is worth 100 million

Marco Van Basten
Top Bottom