• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 7 (Sep 30-Oct 3)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I'm FUMING that we drew to Fulham. Can't actually believe it. They are dogsh1t
Yep me too im actually can't believe the s**t mistakes we done in that game. Totally sure we put 3 past them if we played away.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Great goalkeeping from Leno though.

Maatsen should have been on target. I can see how Chelsea' xg is so high they make so many of these chances but they have random children playing.

Buhry

Established Member

United are only 1 point ahead of chelsea now but chelsea have a +1 GD. United are sitting on -4 lmfao

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Nah he's an alright player, kind of like Xhaka. Dependable but easily upgradable(we somehow didn’t but not the point)

Possibly in terms of reliability but Xhaka is technically a better footballer than him. Gallagher is more of a James Milner, Darren Fletcher type of player.

Just provides energy and running about a bit.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Possibly in terms of reliability but Xhaka is technically a better footballer than him. Gallagher is more of a James Milner, Darren Fletcher type of player.

He's not good you had it right the first time these man are trying it for whatever reason. These man would be calling Gallagher the worst in the world if he was running around over here.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade

Xhaka is obviously the better player, just that he is steady & dependable for Chelsea like xhaka was for us

For Chelsea's current level he is fine

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

Get the feeling a lot of teams raise their games when playing Arsenal. Remember watching Fulham against us and I thought they were decent. Chelsea are carving them apart here

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Get the feeling a lot of teams raise their games when playing Arsenal. Remember watching Fulham against us and I thought they were decent. Chelsea are carving them apart here
We are a team to beat now, fourth favorite to win the UCL after all;)

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
View attachment 18928

Makes a change from Chewsea Chewsea Chewsea, Chewsea Chewsea, Chewsea, Chewsea
Also an improvement on the necrophilia chant by the "Chelsea Ranger".

Disgusted Season 11 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

• Wow
Reactions: A_G

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Chelsea returns to form in time to play us?

Arsenal Quotes

There is no chance of Sol ever leaving for Arsenal. He is a Spurs fan and there is not a hope in hell of him playing in an Arsenal shirt.

David Buchler, Tottenham Vice-Chairman, 2001

Latest posts

Top Bottom