• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 7 (Sep 30-Oct 3)

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
That crossbar challenge motivation hits different

Synical

Miss Superstitious

LOL

Why do they always go on about his age? Do they know how old Nelli, Saka, Saliba etc are?

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
That's a straight red. Wtf? Studs up nearly thigh height?

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Crossbar challenge doing wonders for Mudryk. Tets should adopt it for Bumketiah

You guys are obsessed with Nketiah but cry and ask for sympathy when it comes to Kai 🤣

Make it make sense.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Watch their fans start trying to connect the dots and point the finger at Jackson for their lack of goals in previous games 😂

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Seem chelsea finally figure it out how to score.

They'll be fine if they manage to score they create chances every game. But i don't trust any of thier players do it consistently.

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary

Latest posts

Top Bottom