• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 7 (Sep 30-Oct 3)

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
IMG_2327.jpegIMG_2328.jpeg

Why is the worst fixture list EVER?:
1. The top clubs are playing CL on Tuesday/Wednesday so the PL kept them on Saturday
2. The Ryder Cup is taking place on Sunday afternoon so Sky want more viewers for that

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
A draw would be best for us, but I hope Liverpool smash Sp**s to be honest.

They have done well this season have Tottenham (begrudgingly) but the hype they are getting is mad... considering they again threw away a very good shot at a trophy in the League Cup at the first opportunity too, should get more criticism from the media than it did.

Hope they get brought down a to earth a little this weekend, ****s.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
one game in sunday and i'm sure nobody gonna be bother watching it. wtf wrong with these fixtures? it's because many English teams play european competitions?

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

I expect United to easily dispatch Palace & hope Sp**s are in for a rude awakening against a Liverpool side that won't be as generous as we were last week.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Ill be surprised if Liverpool do not play in exactly the same way we did, look to suffocate Sp**s in their build up.

Ange seems to want to build from the back no matter what, and I wonder if that has to do with Vicario and how he lacks a bit with longer balls. They should not be looking to want to play out against the best sides, that is ****.

If keep putting themselves in such situations they will do nothing of note this season. But I do think Ange is adaptable and he will adapt.

Sp**s 0-2 Liverpool.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Liverpool have more clinical finishers than we have so if that game plays out similar to last week with us then they should win comfortably. Like Saka, Salah should have a great time against Udogie.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

"Really good to see two 4-4-2s". British boomer commentary pft

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Emery is got the Villians purring, that was a superb boxing in of Brighton there, and the combination play to match.

Villa look a proper side right now, they will be very difficult to beat. Outside of City, Arsenal, possibly Liverpool, they can easily say they are on par with Brighton/Newcastle/possibly Sp**s and Chelsea and better than the rest.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Full backs a real threat for Villa this season, Cash especially.

Ljonin

Look at all the British striker talent in the league right now, yet Arteta insists with Eddie ffs

Arsenal Quotes

Tony Adams was a legendary Arsenal captain. He had authority over the team and even over his opponents.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom