• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Champions League Group Stage: RC Lens 2 - 1 Arsenal | Tuesday 3rd October | KO: 20:00 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
You're coping so hard it's unbelievable. So here we have 8 players(more if you count our bench) playing in the UCL for the first time in their lives, the absolute highest stage of football, but according to you they don't care and are looking at City?

C'mon bro you're better than this.

Saka not playing and we wouldn't have scored... Everyone was poor today, from manager to all the players.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Right to the player threads

Kicking Season 9 GIF by One Chicago

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Said the man who said we would win here and it’s easy group. You are so deluded
Sir you have a room temperature IQ and are routinely wrong about everything. You were twerking for 7 Hag not too long ago so let's not speak about whose prognostications are accurate. I promise you I have more hits than you. You also don't know what deluded means. Just embarrassing stuff.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I accept we not gonna be perfect all games but i hate when we really throw things away.

Lack of experience in europe from everyone showed they treat it like league games just got compliance not end of world but need to get like 4 points in remaining away games and win home games to finish first

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

We would be so much better if Arteta knew how to make subs.

Every fcking game he waits and waits and waits until we're at a disadvantage before doing something. It's been a problem since he arrived

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Created enough to get at least a draw. Were bossing it until Raya bolloxed it up, and frankly Rambo might have done better on the second as well.

Reactions: A_G

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

We won't win vs Seville and I'm serious. They'll kill us.
I take a draw now. People laughed at me when I said we will struggle to beat any of these team away. It’s like they haven’t watched us in Europa league for years against these type of teams. We in serious trouble

Reactions: Xln

Chris Red

Player:Ødegaard
So poor.

3 players played to an acceptable level, Saliba, Rice and Gabriel. The rest were poor or worse.

Just not good enough.

Fair play to Lens though, they're a pretty decent side.
Yep, but Saliba is a bit responsible on Wahi's goal. He let him alone in his back. Bad move.

I was surprised that Arteta chose Vieira to replace Saka, I was expecting Nketiah.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Should have drawn to be fair, but played worse as the game went on...least PSV and Sevilla drew though.

Hope this is a reminder of how tough this comp is instead of the Europa groups, no easy away games.

Should still be fine for qualification, need to be better though.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Saka not playing and we wouldn't have scored... Everyone was poor today, from manager to all the players.
The manager is a rookie, it begins with him but the players are just useless ngl. Not 1 single attempt at dribbling through their press, just passing backwards 24/7 in positions they could potentially escape the press and do a threatening attack.

Don't let me start when they come close to the final 16. Disgraceful football and boring. Almost shut off telly, even El Neny looks more exciting.

blaze_of_glory

I don’t know what happened to the beautiful football we were playing last season but I miss it so much. We’re so much more methodical now.
I think its very intentional. Trying to avoid getting countered, etc. It makes it more boring but I think the calculation is that it will mean more points in the long run.

We really need better finishing though if we are going to take fewer risks to create chances.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
One of our better players. Fingers need pointing at Ødegaard, Tomi, Trossard and Raya. Few guys I like as well were very poor.

He didn’t contribute anything bro. Let’s not clutch at straws. Everybody was poor. Even Jesus who didn’t do much goal aside.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Well English pundits and thier lack of knowledge not surprised.

This is first time we lost after taking 1-0 lead in 40 games i believe so Lens you done something not many teams could

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Of the nine red cards this season we probably deserved half of them

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom