• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Champions League Group Stage: RC Lens 2 - 1 Arsenal | Tuesday 3rd October | KO: 20:00 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xln

I rAtE aNgE !
The praise Vieira has been getting on here recently like he had become some kind of world beater after a couple of decent assists was ridiculous like he was the second coming of David Silva. Squad player at best.

He would have scored an own goal if he made more backward passes the coward
This coming from you, who was twerking for that 65 million pvssy who's scared for his life everytime he has the ball?

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
PL farmers taking the L from the basement of Ligue 1
Beautiful scenes @jones
Missed the game but yeah away game in the CL, Arteta rotation, first home game for Lens in the competition for ages and they're a decent side in general this had banana slip all over it

Saka injury bad?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The overall performance was average ny our standard in CL the players should do much better everyone look step slow we all know Lens would be up for it they gift us goal we really let them back by error. All our players first touches were extremely heavy and slow.

Anyway use it as learning experience

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

This coming from you, who was twerking for that 65 million pvssy who's scared for his life everytime he has the ball?
Kai provided Trossard with a brilliant assist to give us the lead again but the night walker passed the ball to the keeper

Topside

Self inflicted goal once again. Lens were hungrier than us.

Rice was like a one man midfield, Havertz and Ødegaard I just don't see much chemistry between them so far.

Poor performance. We had control and simply gave another cheap goal away.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Did Arteta know Jesus was very good at RW and Havertz was a good false 9?
Arteta should have put Vieira as LCM and Havertz as CF when Saka injured. Vieira never played well as RW even in europa. Not sure it made difference because our players performance wasn't good

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Feels like we are a development behind City. Pep sold Jesus and Zini and evolved away from a weakness in his defence. We still invert Zini and create a massive weakness on our left hand side. Man I miss Timber.

Buhry

Established Member

They're so sideways passey this season, adventurous and risk taking playing out from the back but when they get to the final third everythings sideways and backwards

Sucks to watch.
Xhaka was actually quite creative with his passing, we've replaced him with somemone who is afraid to have the ball and underhits every pass.

Moviegooner

Don't panic. We had fantastic teams who had an off day in Europe

Losing 5-1 to deportivo la coruna at home in 2001 I belive.

Losing 0-3 at home to Inter

Losing 3-1 away to Sevilla in 2007

Diesel

They're so sideways passey this season, adventurous and risk taking playing out from the back but when they get to the final third everythings sideways and backwards
No urgency from our new leaders. Need a veteran player to take that role... preferably one who plays every week. Xhaka brought that intangible part of the game. Regardless of what his stance was with the fans the players always backed him. Replacing him with a flake who seems to only touch the ball 11 times a game doesnt help.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Arteta should have put Vieira as LCM and Havertz as CF when Saka injured. Vieira never played well as RW even in europa. Not sure it made difference because our players performance wasn't good
It's not about positions. When it came down to it. Players didn't turn up. Ødegaard created nothing. Trossard couldn't control a ball. Honestly. Saliba and Rice were the only ones at the level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, June 1

Arsenal are pushing to sign Benjamin Šeško, but no final decision has been made yet [Sky Germany]

RB Leipzig want to give Šeško a new contract to remove his release clause, with Arsenal/Chelsea/Manchester United all interested [Sky Germany]

AC Milan have made signing defender Jakun Kiwior their priority this summer [Santi Aouna - FootMercato]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom