• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 1 - 0 Manchester City | Sunday 8th October | KO: 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

plarsenalmancitywk17.jpg

Prediction
Arsenal 1-2 Man City

coleio

Always love Goldbridge his general opinion for other teams always spot on and not like these people who look for attention wish youtubers football i know ball c**ts learn from him

Yeah considering how much of a knob he could be as a United fan when it comes to City, Arsenal, Liverpool etc, he's actually pretty fair and I like listening to him.

Diesel

For a team who win treble that kinda strange behaviour maybe they don't like losing
Nothing like footballers acting like they would actually drop u... like settle down. Always used to laugh when Rio did this ****.. i dont care if he boxes hes has the coordination and head movement of roy hodgson.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

His tears about United are delicious but he’s better than most when it comes to his commentary and understanding the game.

And yeah, full points to him for being the guy who said what needed to be said.
I follow him because of both these points

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Nothing like footballers acting like they would actually drop u... like settle down. Always used to laugh when Rio did this ****.. i dont care if he boxes hes has the coordination and head movement of roy hodgson.
It's ridiculous. Ok then, punch me....what will happen then, you dickhead?!

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Didn’t you claim Doku was going to destroy Benny Blanco? So , crawl back into whatever ****hole you crawled out of 😳
Why are you so defensive? He barely had the ball in a short time. You'll see what happens I don't rate our FBs defensively. Stop crying and pretending that I'm against Arsenal or whatever.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

I love how White totally bossed that RB spot. Doku didn’t have a chance. Great game and great win COYG!!
White and Saliba (after Saka, obvs) are my absolute favourites. Partey is essential, though- like your spine. Those are my top 4.

andeoch1

Why are you so defensive? He barely had the ball in a short time. You'll see what happens I don't rate our FBs defensively. Stop crying and pretending that I'm against Arsenal or whatever.

You’re a fraud , and it’s been shown today, go troll someplace else

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Controlled game, even though at times I'd wish we'd be a bit more adventurous at home. They were the better team for large parts but never really looked like scoring. Haaland completely pocketed as well.

Oliver is a ****, Kovacic should be off. Mikel made great subs, won us the game because of it. Trossard and Nketiah looked poverty, Martinelli and Havertz did better. Partey back too, top of the league.

Oh yeah **** you Pep and your 115 bribes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It is well known the referees are protected very well like the lions in the zoo so we have to live with their decisions

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom