• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 1 - 0 Manchester City | Sunday 8th October | KO: 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

plarsenalmancitywk17.jpg

Prediction
Arsenal 1-2 Man City

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Partey got zero minutes so I wouldn’t expect him to start. Mikel got Saka injured so don’t expect him either.

Same line up as vs Lens when Saka went off I’m afraid.

Raya has made two huge errors in three games btw. Needs a solid performance or questions will be asked.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Would be fun seeing Bumketiah against Dias and Gvardiol :lol: :lol: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Who are you looking forward to seeing against the City players then? Cause it’s looking a bit meady all round to me.

Like White vs Doku?
Or Fabio vs Akanji or Ake?
Haaland latching onto a Raya pass?
Haverts vs himself?

Why single out Eddie for when there are plenty of b*ms in this team.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

We usually do quite well against them at home but they always manage to win.

That needs to change but we’ve lost a major threat in Saka, let’s hope certain players can step up.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Who are you looking forward to seeing against the City players then? Cause it’s looking a bit meady all round to me.

Like White vs Doku?
Haverts vs himself?

😂😂😂😂

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

If everyone’s fit except Timber, I think we’ll win tbh.

Ljonin

Don’t see how we can get anything from this game. Zero penetration. Will end 0-2 or 0-3 I think. Day at the office for Pep

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed

Like White vs Doku?
Haverts vs himself?

Eddie would be the most clueless of them all.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
There won't be a better chance without Rodri who keeps them ticking over like a 3L V6 Ferrari engine. And a Lazarus style recovery from Sake rising from the dead to play 90 minutes. And we're at home. Arteta luck.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Zinchenko will get RINSED time and time again, but he’ll walk in the midfield with the ball and pass it 5 yards so people will think he’s a genius and blame Gabriel when he has to mark 3 City players down the left.

3 or 4 nil hammering if Saka and Martinelli are out.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Partey got zero minutes so I wouldn’t expect him to start. Mikel got Saka injured so don’t expect him either.

Same line up as vs Lens when Saka went off I’m afraid.

Raya has made two huge errors in three games btw. Needs a solid performance or questions will be asked.
Yeah I was really hoping for Partey to come on yesterday to build some match fitness and at least have a chance to play this.

If Saka and Martinelli are out then I don’t think we’re scoring

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
This tactic is totally reliant on brilliant individuals who can beat people 1v1 and create something, without Saka and Martinelli it’s pretty much useless.
What is the point of working towards isolating Vieira or Trossard in a 1v1 against the fullback when they just turn round and pass it back ?
Without that we’re just slowly passing it around until we play it wide, because everybody defends narrow, and cross it in to a 5’9 striker.
There is (next to) no movement, positional interchanging, overlapping or underlapping, speeding up of passing or fast one-twos, just everybody standing around in their designated position, it was so easy to defend.
Ironically the only person making an effort to drive forward and create something was the ’holding’ midfielder.
We really should have prioritised a Neto or Diaby over Havertz, we already had Xhaka, Vieira, Smith-Rowe and I actually prefer Trossard in that position to wide, also if we bought a really top winger you could use Saka there as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom