• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 1 - 0 Manchester City | Sunday 8th October | KO: 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

plarsenalmancitywk17.jpg

Prediction
Arsenal 1-2 Man City

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Finally got to see the whole game. We did indeed start a bit slow, but the second half was all us. For a neutral this cannot have been much of a game to watch. A real chess match of two similar set ups and systems totally nullifying each other.

1-0 to the Arsenal! :drool::drool::drool:

coleio

You have raised a bit of an internal debate for me. Should an offence be viewed as an isolated event and punished accordingly or should previous cautions be considered that the player is not learning and represents a safety issue to other players if not sent off? A bit like accumulating fouls resulting in soft yellows. I’m not sure.

I think it should definitely be in the referees mind, particularly when you have the Kovacic yellow that definitely felt more like the proverbial 'orange card'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have always been the club of the people, the streets. Arsenal was one of the first clubs to really have black players, so it did represent the mass of the UK and how London is. I hope people at the club know that and who are they playing for.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom