• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw Premier League: Chelsea 2 - 2 Arsenal | Saturday 21st October | KO: 17:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

3_new-pic.jpg

Prediction
Chelsea 0-2 Arsenal

Tnegs

Shows how far we’ve come and how badly they have regressed when anything other than a win here in an away game will be considered a disappointment. It’s also our first away game against a top 7 club expecting us to carry on our good form here.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Hoping for a win, but okay with a draw. Chelsea have been better than their position give away. Especially in their last couple of games when the midfield have started to gel.

Think it comes down to how our chance creation will be. Need to step up in that department to win a game like this

Tom Mix

We're two points ahead of last season based on the games we've played and who we've played so we need to win this as we won there last year.

I understand a draw would not be a disaster in historical terms but football is not history, every game starts afresh. Based on what they have and on what we have - with everyone minus Timber hopefully available - we are a much better team and squad and we need to make that clear on the pitch.

0-2 to the Arsenal with a footballing lesson thrown in for good measure.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

We have absolutely got to win this. I'll have to deactivate twitter if we don't because their fans are insufferable

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I would prefer we thump them to get the goal difference up but a late Havertz winner for the memes would suit me as well.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

We're two points ahead of last season based on the games we've played and who we've played so we need to win this as we won there last year.

I understand a draw would not be a disaster in historical terms but football is not history, every game starts afresh. Based on what they have and on what we have - with everyone minus Timber hopefully available - we are a much better team and squad and we need to make that clear on the pitch.

0-2 to the Arsenal with a footballing lesson thrown in for good measure.
I don't think it's a disaster on the account of this season alone. They're a better team than last year and are starting to click into gear. While we might have a better squad, we're not playing as well as last year.

We should win and I think we will, but it's a lot closer than people think and I reckon this is one of the tougher away games for us in the league. So a draw is okay imo

HighburyHigh

2-2
We're every other PL teams cup final. We're the PL big draw ticket just like when Real Madrid come into town across Europe, everyone gets excited and tries to up their game against them.
Everyone PL team wants our scalp as we are that big.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The Riou family derby this, just bring it you chav ****s!

Under Arteta we have won 6 of our last 7 games against this disgusting club, including two doubles over them and an FA cup final win... hopefully more of the same here.

Would like to see our usual attack from last year, but wouldn't also be against Havertz up top in this one... mainly want to see Saliba-Gabriel-Parey-Rice in the middle, think that's the best core in the league right now.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He looks tired from just running up there

Also Pepe randomly trying to ruin it

Mustafi and Guendo making runs from deep too here, feel everyone else is just devaluing Martinelli by association in this clip :lol:

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
Wish I had been on AM when Martinelli burst on to the scene with THAT goal against Chelsea. Actually went through the old matchday thread coz I’m bored 😐

Such a weird time man. Red Card + penalty standard Mustafi/Luiz things, Nelli golazo, go behind again, Bellerin with a collectors item left foot curler into the bottom corner.

All that drama just to stay in touch with the top half of the league 😂 😂 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom